UK Kunaki Service for CD/DVD replication

Poster
wightauction
Kudos: 20
UK Kunaki Service for CD/DVD replication
27 May 2009
Hi all

ive been looking around the forum but dont see what im after, is there a www.kunaki.com type service available in the UK, although i sell on the US Site using kunaki i want to be able to sell on the UK site

For those that are not aware i upload my cd's, dvd's to kunaki and after the sale the order is shipped to the buyer, its just i dont want the US fees on the UK setup.

James

[Last edited by moderator: Added detail to title — 1 Jun 2009]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
Re: UK Kunaki Service
1 Jun 2009
Hi James,

If you want to have a large batch of CDs or DVDs duplicated and sent to you there are several UK services to choose from, e.g. www.duplicationcentre.co.uk

But for on-demand single unit duplication Kunaki's prices are incredibly low - I don't think you will find anything to compete with it, probably anywhere in the world. If you are dropshipping single units, the shipping price isn't any higher for the UK than for the US - but will take longer of course.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
United States
myibay.com
Kudos: 229
Re: UK Kunaki Service for CD/DVD replication
1 Jun 2009
Hey James,

I used to use Kunaki for awhile, but switched to www.cd-fulfillment.com/ and really happy with it.
I allowed to do international order because of their prices are lower than Kunaki (although, I like Kunaki's quality of CDs a little bit more).

The other advantage of cd-fulfillment.com is that they can put a custom label on each CD package so I can include a custom serial key or any other information personalized to that customer.

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro