Googe product feeds AKA froogle

Poster
marc Russo
Kudos: 30
Googe product feeds AKA froogle
30 Aug 2009
Ok is there a program out there that is affordable to Export all of your ebay feeds Including Buy it now so you can export to Google Base

I do know of ones that will do your store listings though the ebay service but nothing that does all?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: Googe product feeds AKA froogle
30 Aug 2009
Hi Marc,

Here are the tools which connect with Google Base.

The Google Base Store Connector should export all fixed-price eBay listings to Google Base, but it won't upload auctions. More information on Google Base Store Connector.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
marc Russo
30 Aug 2009
I have tried it and it used to work in the past but no longer does.
Tried on multiple computers.

is anyone else having problems or sucess with google store connector?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
31 Aug 2009
Hi Marc,

I've done some more digging into this and it looks like the Store Connector does not work for eBay any more: Known issues affecting Google Base Store Connector

This thread has a detailed discussion of the problem and the suggested solution is to create your own feed file (which may not be easy): www.google.com/support/forum/p/base/thread?tid=7565371fe15a5697

Here is a tool that has been developed to more easily create Google Base feeds for eBay sellers: base.keiths-online-sales-uk.com/GoogleUSall.html

Edit: The tool is also available for UK sellers - base.keiths-online-sales-uk.com/GoogleUK.html - and there are "enhanced" versions which include additional attributes.

[Last edited: 31 Aug 2009]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
marc Russo
31 Aug 2009
Very interesting, Just tried it. Only drawback is no picture is created/fwded which accounts to alot of the buyers decision making as well as better seo placement on google feeds.

Thank you Looks like i may just hire somone to create my own that does it should only take few days

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware