Best EBay UK auction software

Poster
sirajjewellery
Kudos: 15
Best EBay UK auction software
1 Oct 2009
Hello am trying to find which is the best auction software available to use on Ebay UK and that will be allowed by them.

Can anyone advise as to the best and easiest download available to give professional looking results.

Many thanks
L
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,603
Re: Best EBay UK auction software
5 Oct 2009
Hi sirajjewellery

sirajjewellery wrote:

...which is the best auction software available to use on Ebay UK and that will be allowed by them
There's no one answer to that question. It depends what you want the software to do, what kind of sales and revenue you have etc. Pretty much all software for eBay sellers now is "allowed" as most use the official eBay API.

sirajjewellery wrote:

Can anyone advise as to the best and easiest download available to give professional looking results.
Are you looking for listing templates? If so, you might be best served by a template service rather than a piece of software alone. Try the Listing Templates category.

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2012]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hulk2009
Kudos: 85
Re: Best EBay UK auction software
5 Oct 2009
For UK eBay just for making your listings try AlienFiles (which is far to expensive) or Listing Factory 2009.(Good Value includes much better templates than Alienfiles does)
I use both of these they are only for making professional looking listings.
There's no follow up posting email sending etc.
If you need that try out SpoonFeeder.com
It is more complicated to setup and does charge a monthly charge.
I use Listing Factory 2009 it is the best I've found for making good looking listings in 2 years of searching.
Alienfiles is ok but the price is way to highfor what you get.
Hope I've helped I'm in UK myself

[Last edited: 27 Jan 2010]

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First