Handly PayPal Fee Calculator for Apple iPhone...

Poster
bw-photostore-com
Kudos: 105
Handly PayPal Fee Calculator for Apple iPhone...
9 Nov 2009
Hi there !

Is anyone know great PayPal Fee calculator for Apple iPhone ?

[Last edited: 10 Jan 2011]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Handly PayPal Fee Calculator for Apple iPhone needed...
17 Nov 2009
Hello! Nice profile pic

There are plenty of eBay and PayPal fee calculators but I don't know of any specifically for the iPhone or for mobile phones in general.

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2012]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
NY United States
bw-photostore-com
17 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

Hello! Nice profile pic

There are plenty of eBay and PayPal fee calculators but I don't know of any specifically for the iPhone or for mobile phones in general.
Dear Andy !

At the first thank You for good words I love this avatars too.
Positive are so needed in our life today...
As I see You are also with smile on face

None of this links are about app for iPhone: only web.
But we need small, easy for use, simple and funny application to fast one-click operation. And cup of coffee

We lost patience and mind from ugly apps for iPhone for PayPal Fee. And.... Write own.
Please take a look on our iPhone PayPal Fee Calc application in AppStore bit.ly/2A2ZSA or demo on YouTube bit.ly/4iIqpr

And for international payments (sometimes we need some equipment from Germany, Austria, Nederlands, etc) we wrote PayPal Fee Calc PRO with immediately PayPal conversation fees updates. Argh....
Really hard work on my point of wiev...

Have a nice week !

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed link — 18 Nov 2009]
Andy
18 Nov 2009
Good work!

If you could do an iPhone app for eBay fees that would be fantastic.
NY United States
bw-photostore-com
18 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

Good work!

Thank You Andy for a good rate!

Yes, we have in production this application and may be uploaded to approving at the end of next month or later.

By the way, what type of application You need every day ? May be some peoples from this great forum give some suggestions to help us produce app that really needed by people ?

Thanks a lot!
NY United States
bw-photostore-com
24 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

Good work!

What You need to see in this eBay fee calculator on iPhone ?
What function are exactly needed ?
Andy
24 Nov 2009
The basic inputs on an eBay fee calculator are starting price and winning bid.

More advanced options include listing upgrades and reverse fee calculation, like this: www.auctionfeecalculator.com/us_ebay_fee_calc.html
NY United States
bw-photostore-com
24 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

The basic inputs on an eBay fee calculator are starting price and winning bid.

More advanced options include listing upgrades and reverse fee calculation, like this: www.auctionfeecalculator.com/us_ebay_fee_calc.html
Thank You so much for pleasure answering !

What do You think about difference between this PayPal US eBay Fee Calculator (www.auctionfeecalculator.com/us_ebay_fee_calc.html) and PPCalc (www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm by Ryan Olbe) ?
Andy
24 Nov 2009
In terms of design I prefer PayPal US eBay Fee Calculator www.auctionfeecalculator.com/us_ebay_fee_calc.html
NY United States
bw-photostore-com
24 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

In terms of design I prefer PayPal US eBay Fee Calculator www.auctionfeecalculator.com/us_ebay_fee_calc.html
Due interface are divided on separate information zone ?
Great on look or useful due information are entering easily ?
Andy
24 Nov 2009
I think it's better because:

• Upgrades separated into different sections
  • It just has checkboxes to select upgrades, not confusing text boxes like the rolbe calculator
  • More whitespace makes the design much less "busy"
  • On the rolbe calculator the cost of postage and cost to acquire make the design more confusing

• On the downside:

• The most important "eBay listing" section is at the top right and no more prominent than the other sections
  • The quantity and checkout sections are not in a logical place - they should go with the main eBay listing section
  • I would prefer it to assume PayPal is used, as 99% of the time it is
  • "Shipping costs" is confusing - it sounds like the amount the seller pays rather than the buyer

• For an iPhone eBay fee calculator I would want it to be really simple - assume 1 item and payment by PayPal (standard rates) and have boxes for starting price, closing bid and shipping, then show eBay and PayPal fees. Anything else could be on a separate options page.
    NY United States
    bw-photostore-com
    24 Nov 2009

Andy wrote:

I think it's better because:

• Upgrades separated into different sections
  • It just has checkboxes to select upgrades, not confusing text boxes like the rolbe calculator
  • More whitespace makes the design much less "busy"
  • On the rolbe calculator the cost of postage and cost to acquire make the design more confusing

• On the downside:

• The most important "eBay listing" section is at the top right and no more prominent than the other sections
  • The quantity and checkout sections are not in a logical place - they should go with the main eBay listing section
  • I would prefer it to assume PayPal is used, as 99% of the time it is
  • "Shipping costs" is confusing - it sounds like the amount the seller pays rather than the buyer

• For an iPhone eBay fee calculator I would want it to be really simple - assume 1 item and payment by PayPal (standard rates) and have boxes for starting price, closing bid and shipping, then show eBay and PayPal fees. Anything else could be on a separate options page.
    Thank You for more detailed answer and explaining "bottle neck" of calculator.

We may have a time to discuss inside our developing group this. Thank You again!
    If this is possible to You give me more opinion about what do You need to see on iPhone, YOU ARE WELCOME!

I see more then 10-15 popular web-based eBay Profit Calculator and have some frustrating about what REALLY people need ?

What is exactly great for personal spontaneous sellers (persons, that buy or sell rarely), small companies or large (up to 200 person) eBay seller company ?

Great thank You for suggestion! I thinking this is great not only for us but for all users of eBay Profit Calculator.
    NY United States
    bw-photostore-com
    16 Mar 2010

Andy wrote:

Dear Andy !

We release new calculator for PayPal: easy and intuitive interface, How-To videos built in application for newbies, updated currency exchange for cross-border payments. just look bit.ly/aoClNB.

Great features is Copy / Paste function that make this PayPal Fee Calculator great companion to native PayPal application, Swipe Credit Card Terminal, Pay Mobile PayPal Manager, eBay Deals, Shopping.com, FeePal US, PayShield or any other popular iPhone apps that using PayPal for mobile payment.

Also we have another application named Moneybookers Fee Calculator for Moneybookers payment system. (In review now, I post link here within 4 days)

And "light" version of PayPal Fee Calculator without currency conversion, rates updates, selected useful links and books about PayPal using also is on sale and we do not remove it due huge customer database bit.ly/2A2ZSA.

[Last edited: 16 Mar 2010]
    NY United States
    bw-photostore-com
    16 Mar 2010

Andy wrote:

Hello! Nice profile pic

Dear Andy !

Believe You or not, _any of this calculators_do_not_right_calculate.

We test more then 100 web sites (including most popular PayPal Fee Calculator bit.ly/8YehIl and spreadsheets bit.ly/9ZIvyC by Ryan Olbe) andall of them have out-of-date rates, wrong algorithm or both.

This is the first and main that why we write PayPal Fee Calculator for iPhone. We love Mac's, Apple iPhone is great product and we need great and useful tools for our eBay activity.

"if you want something done right you have do yourself" May be this is our case.

[Last edited: 16 Mar 2010]
    Andy
    20 Mar 2010
    Hi again,

There is a iPhone eBay fee calculator out now: www.itipton.com/node/1

Ad-Lister
    Xpress Lister
    2nd Office
    ChannelAdvisor