Amazon Repricing Software

Poster
devquest
Kudos: 30
Amazon Repricing Software
15 Dec 2009
I am looking for a software that will update my pricing on Amazon to be lower that th competitor's price. I've looked into many options, but more information would be helpful. Which software do you reccommend?
Thank you.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Amazon Repricing Software
16 Dec 2009
Hi devquest, thanks for posting

Which options have you looked at? Do you have any other requirements?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
devquest
16 Dec 2009
Our company has around 450,000 products on Amazon. We are looking to reprice around 50,000 of those.
AmanPro and RepriceIt don't support this amount of listings and can't do partial.
I was looking into ChannelMAX (which seemed a bit costly), AmTrackers, SellerEngine, SellerMagic, or FillZ.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

[Last edited: 16 Dec 2009]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
16 Dec 2009

devquest wrote:

Our company has around 450,000 products on Amazon. We are looking to reprice around 50,000 of those.
Wow, that's a lot. You are looking in the right places, the only other Amazon software I can think of to add to your list is Monsoon.

You might need to get into some custom development, which could be something you do from scratch with a developer or work with an existing software provider to customize their product specially for you. With your volume, they might be willing to make allowances for you - in pricing and/or product features. Try to talk to someone at each provider who has a good technical understanding of the product - not just a sales or support person - and see what they can do for you. Paul at ChannelMAX is one who should be able to help.

I hope that helps.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
devquest
16 Dec 2009
Thank you.
Supplier
ChannelMAX
Kudos: 253
22 Dec 2009
The quote I gave for every hour to every 4 hours re-pricing for your 50K SKUs will is guaranteed the cheapest in the industry ..

Thanks
Paul
Supplier
Covent Garden, London, UK United Kingdom
ChannelAdvisor UK
Kudos: 63
10 Jan 2010

devquest wrote:

I am looking for a software that will update my pricing on Amazon to be lower that th competitor's price. I've looked into many options, but more information would be helpful. Which software do you reccommend?
Thank you.
Hi devquest - we'd love to chat to you about our repricing capabilities - if you let me know if you're based in the US or the UK (assuming it's one of the two) then I'll get an appropriate person to contact you.

Thanks.

James Scott
MD, ChannelAdvisor UK.
devquest
11 Feb 2010
we are located in the US. You can reach me at 732-363-0606 ext. 222.
Thank you.
San Jose, California United States
kaukab.ahsan
Kudos: 41
Yesterday at 1:10am
Are you looking for an Amazon repricer that can:

• Import min/max prices from Amazon
• Safe Repricing
• Item Launching to Amazon
• Continuous repricing
• Powerful logging
• Folder management
• Training videos

Try AlphaRepricer free for 30 days and discover the easy way to set the right price for you.

We at AlphaRepricer believe in providing quality service to our customers. We are committed to growing your business and low cost to you. Our customer service team is up to date on the latest Amazon market trends and is always available to assist you.

We look forward to working with you and growing your business.

For details, go to:
Web: www.alpharepricer.com
Twitter: twitter.com/AlphaRepricer
YouTube: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=AlphaRepricer

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco