Listing Factory 2009/auctionlistingcreator.com

Poster
Knightsbridge
Kudos: 40
Listing Factory 2009/auctionlistingcreator.com
15 Feb 2010
Having just purchased Listing Factory 2009 and was having problems confirming purchase I was hopeful someone might have a phone number for these guys.
United States United States
Knightsbridge
Re: Listing Factory 2009/auctionlistingcreator.com
25 Feb 2010
Still no reply from them. Guess its time to get in touch with PayPal to get the money back. Sad really because their product is great for what I need atm but their service is sorely lacking.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
1 Mar 2010
Hi Knightsbridge,

I took a look at their domain registration information but they have used an anonymizing service so that is no help.

If they are a business PayPal seller they may have provided a customer service telephone number, which would be on the transaction details at PayPal.com

I don't have an email for them that's any different to the one on their site, so I'm all out of ideas of how to contact them.

I have demoted Listing Factory to a supplementary result (pushing it to the bottom of its category) - from your experience it sounds like they may no longer be supporting the product.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Knightsbridge
1 Mar 2010
Thanks for trying.

Its a shame really. The product itself looks great and is very simple to use, sad their customer service isn't.
Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
2 Mar 2010
Hi Knightsbridge,

Please email me at support@auctionlistingcreator.com with subject line "Purchase Confirmation" and include your paypal email address that was used to purchase the license and I can locate and send it again to you if you have not received it. If you are having other difficulties with the software, please let me know as well and I'll help you get up and running.

I'm not sure why your emails have not been replied to. I dont have your email address to add to spam whitelist so hopefully your email will come through.
or PM me in this forum if you dont get an email reply. We sometimes have issues with the unforgiving spam filters.

Thanks

Art
Knightsbridge
2 Mar 2010
thanks for the reply. Email has been sent.

Next stupid question how do you send a PM here?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
3 Mar 2010

Knightsbridge wrote:

How do you send a PM here?
Not a stupid question at all!

I coded this forum myself so it could be fast and fully integrated with the rest of the site. I didn't go as far as adding private messaging and it hasn't been requested very often. The downsides of PM systems are that they are very attractive to spammers and can go against the spirit of keeping discussions public. But there are upsides too...
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Knightsbridge
3 Mar 2010
As a moderator on a few sites I fully agree. Was just wondering as AuctionListingCreator.com mentioned it (guessing they visit many forums some with PM feature) and thought I was missing something.

Thanks.
Australia Australia
Shinyii
Kudos: 15
16 Apr 2010
I have been trying to contact Artak Asatryan the creator and owner of Listing Factory 2008/2009 to get some technical support for his program by using the Contact Us Form & the Live Support Chat window on his Auction Listing Creator.com website. I have tried this several times over the last year and have never ever received a reply.
I have noticed though, that Artak "Art" has responded to posts on this forum when the words "Refund" or "Money Back" are mentioned in regard to his program. I am hoping Art might be willing to come out of the shadows to assist me with the issues I have been experiencing with Listing Factory. Unlike some other Listing Factory users, I dont want my money back, I just want solutions so I can use this incredible software to its full potential. Art if your out there...would love to hear from you......
Supplier
AuctionListingCreator.com
Kudos: 110
29 Apr 2010
Hi Shinyii,

How may I help?
Can you please email to support@auctionlistingcreator.com with subject line "Shinyii - HELP"

And do not put any details about the problem in the body of the email, just mention this post. And I will add your email to the spam whitelist. I'm assuming that your emails just get removed by the spam filter therefore we never responded back.

Thanks

Art

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware