Using Vendio, but . . .

Poster
jjhung88
Kudos: 35
Re: Using Vendio, but . . .
6 Mar 2010
My store is still hosted on Vendio for free but the store takes forever to load. So I want to move to my own hosting account. I was able to setup and start the installer. But I encountered the following error on the next step:

The installer was unable to verify htaccess rules. Your Store will be fully functional but some search engines may encounter difficulties accessing some of the pages.

My hosting is with GoDaddy. I googled htaccess and read somewhere that this is a relatively common problem with godaddy hosting. Anyone has experience moving to godaddy hosting with success? Right now I don't want to continue to the next step.
United States United States
Helen
Kudos: 150
8 Mar 2010

jjhung88 wrote:

So far I have been very happy with Vendio's customer support. The response time is very quick. However, I wanted to participate in the community forum to post topics and it keeps sending me back to my account asking me to enter my credit card info. Any idea?
Edit: Looked into it. You should be able to post. What's your username?

[Last edited: 8 Mar 2010]
jjhung88
Kudos: 35
8 Mar 2010
just checked and still takes me to cc page.
can I email you that info instead of posting here?

[Last edited: 8 Mar 2010]
Helen
Kudos: 150
8 Mar 2010
Of course:

hfang at corp dot Vendio dot com
effia
Kudos: 45
2 Apr 2010
Wow, I was looking into using Vendio but after reading this thread, I lost my appetite... Has anyone moved on from Vendio to another platform and is not happy?

I am looking for a solution that wil me list on ebay, Amazon and my website (Magento based) I want to be able to create an item ONCE, and than list it on all platforms while obviously having the system manage inventory and orders as well.

Oh yeah, and Im also NOT looking to spend $700 a month... i'm looking for software, not a partner.

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware