Software required for cenralised order processing

Poster
billy
Kudos: 15
Software required for cenralised order processing
7 Apr 2010
Hi all,

Run a business on Amazon & Ebay - Have approximately 150 sales per day on both.

I need to be able to process/print orders automatically - I have had a look at a few bits and found Linnworks...

Downloaded the demo but doesn't work - just keeps coming up with error codes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good software?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,358
Re: Software required for cenralised order processing
8 Apr 2010
How automated do you want it? Automated listing or just processing? We use ShipWorks for our 400+ orders per month on Amazon, EBay and our website. Centralized processing and postage. www.shipworks.com/

It is strictly processing and does no inventory management. Good deal for how much you pay for it.
Supplier
United States United States
Stone Edge Technologies
Kudos: 45
8 Apr 2010
At 150 orders per day, you should probably be using an order management system that will integrate the orders from your various sales channels and give you one place to manage your customers, orders, inventory, purchasing, drop shipping, packing and shipping, etc. On option is my company's product, the Stone Edge Order Manager. You can learn more about the Order Manager at www.stoneedge.com or give us a call at 610-994-3699 and we will be glad to discuss your needs and how the Order Manager can help you.

[Last edited: 8 Apr 2010]
effia
Kudos: 45
11 Apr 2010
I am in a similar position, I have roughly 1200 orders a month from ebay / Amazon and a magento website and I need an inventory management / Integration / Shipping tool to help me manage it all.... I have it boiled down to Linnworks and Stoneedge but not sure which way to go. Does anyone else use either system with good & CONSISTENT results ?
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kingpinsoftware Ltd
Kudos: 30
1 May 2010
Also take a look at Kingpin Order Processing and automation

We can demonstrate it live in Enfield.

We automate ebay amazon Play.com and others websites into an auto processing system that frees your staff up to do more important tasks.

Give us a call on 01992 707039

[Last edited: 1 May 2010]
chris0241
Kudos: 88
4 Jul 2010
Avoid Linnworks Order Management like the plague!

We had exactly the same, the system was forever downloading updates (never scheduled!) and giving us errors. Support is non-existant, they never answer the phone or reply to support emails.

STEER WELL CLEAR, LINNWORKS REALLY IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
iowahawkeyes5
Kudos: 15
13 Oct 2010
Billy,

I suggest looking at www.mailware.com/. As Stone Edge stated, you should be using a multi channel manager to help you with your problem. Mailware has similar features to Stone Edge and is another option for you to consider when selling from Amazon, Ebay and more. Mailware offers a functional/free demo that will help you gain a better understanding of the software.

Thomas Rampart

[Last edited: 13 Oct 2010]
Radar
Kudos: 35
13 Nov 2010
Have a look at Tradebox. We use it to integrate eBay, Amazon and our web sales into Sage 50 Accounts which allows us to effectively manage our orders (picking, packing, invoices, address labels etc) as well as giving us stock control and doing the financials. It's saved us about 4 hours per day and unlike most software has excellent support

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics