Penny Auctions?

United States United States
Kudos: 15
Penny Auctions?
28 Apr 2010
Hi all, I've been seeing a lot online about penny auctions lately. I finally understand the concept, but does anyone have any insight on them? Has anyone ever won on them? Can you make any recommendations on good sites? I've seen Swoopo and Beezid, and a friend recently told me about NailBidder...which hasn't launched yet but is apparently giving out free bids if you pre-register? Anyone have any advice or help?

[Last edited: 28 Apr 2010]
United States United States
Re: Penny Auctions?
1 May 2010
Hey Marie,

I would like to invite you to check out my blog & forum to learn more about penny auctions, please note I am not trying to move conversation from here only feel that we have compiled a large amount of useful information pertaining to penny auctions. We have a review section as well that you might find helpful. Thanks!
Ehrlichstr.3, 66.482 Zweibruke Germany
Kudos: 20
1 Jun 2010
Soung Good!! you can also check this site too Online Versteigerung
Pakistan Pakistan
Kudos: 25
Penny Auctions?
18 Aug 2010
It is infect a one kind of auction in which pay on every bid and then increase time after purchasing every bid.
Pakistan Pakistan
25 Aug 2010
in the market many penny auction sites available because we all want to serve people who want to get their desires products from online penny auctions site. bid66 is also offer many variety of products.

Xpress Lister