Scheduling and automatic listing?

Poster
Anonymous
Kudos: 155
Scheduling and automatic listing?
13 Sep 2004
I am looking for scheduling and automatic listing (like list this auction every three days for 44 times), etc.
This question was originally received by email and has been edited for the forum
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,619
Re: Scheduling and automatic listing?
13 Sep 2004
Scheduling and automatic listing are common features of auction management programs, particularly web-based services. You may however find automatic listing of identical auctions less common. Take a look at www.inkFrog.com and AuctionHelper may have the right kind of feature in its Launch Pad.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
Anonymous
Kudos: 155
13 Sep 2004
Thanks. I think we will go with inkFrog. Greg over there has been very accomodating.
This question was originally received by email and has been edited for the forum
jay
United States United States
jay
Kudos: 15
13 Jun 2005
I don't thjink there is anything out there for me but here goes. There are three features that I would like to have in a management system.
1. A program that would automatically bulk re-list unsold items without me needing to manually check off each one.
2. A program that can load everything on ebay, all to start at the same moment several days later. (Turbo Lister can do this but I would like to get features it does not have) This of course would allow them to all end at the same moment.
3. A program that would atomatically give random positive feedback to those that left positive feedback for me rather than when a buyer pays.
ANY ONE KnOW IF SUCH A BEAST EXISTS?
Jay
Canada Canada
steve01ebay
Kudos: 30
14 Jun 2005
just a thought I dont know what you selling but if you have repeat customers or similar items that you customers will want to see its hard for them to bid on auctions that all end at the same time, usually its best to set them to end moments apart . but you may have something going on ...
so..just a thought.
If you always do what you always did....
You always get what you always got

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor