Is there a non-HTML program that does it for you?.......

Poster
alpine
Kudos: 80
Is there a non-HTML program that does it for you?.......
4 Aug 2010
I have been sent a template by an ebay seller that I bought. I sell plants on ebay. I wondered if I can use a program which will put flower images over my border that surrounds the template. Also if I could place images around my title and description and shipping titles.

I have cropped images very small and made them look like clip art by using PhotoBucket image hosting software. Its simply a matter of placing them onto the surrounding border and into the main body around the appropriate text. I have heard of layering over the top of photo's but do not know quite what that is or if a program similar to this would achieve my above questions also. Should I ask a computer forum instead may be?

I would be very grateful if someone could help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Is there a non-HTML program that does it for you?.......
15 Aug 2010
Hi alpine,

You will need to edit the template HTML to make the changes you want. You could try editing it in a graphical HTML editor like KompoZer (free) or get some help with the HTML on a web design forum.

There are eBay-specific listing designers available but they work with their own template systems so probably won't help you.

Hope that helps!

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2012]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager