So much for money back guarantee!!! They won't refund me

Poster
foxyred
Kudos: 15
So much for money back guarantee!!! They won't refund me
27 Aug 2010
Hello all, this is my first post on here so I don't even know if it's the right place to leave this message.

I have tried Listing Factory out and after a couple of days realised that it isn't for me. The only reason I purchased it so readily was because they promised a money back guarantee and I figured it wouldn't be any hassle after reading some positive comments on forums. I have tried on numerous occasions to get hold of Art who I have been told is sometimes difficult to get hold of., I've emailed and left messages for him to get back to me.

Can anyone advise me on the best way of getting hold of him and getting a refund?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards

Carol
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
Re: So much for money back guarantee!!! They won't refund me
29 Aug 2010
Hi. If you are not getting a response your best bet is to file a chargeback with your credit card you used to pay. If you used Paypal you can do the same thing. The credit card company or Paypal will force them the respond. If they never respond, you will get your money back automatically. If they do respond, you will have the opportunity to respond to their comments. If it has only been a day or so since you emailed, I recommend giving them at least a few more days. Best of luck.

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco