Listing Management Help.. Ebay, Amazon, My Site - Medium $

Poster
newbostonmg
Kudos: 15
Listing Management Help.. Ebay, Amazon, My Site - Medium $
14 Sep 2010
Hi guys - I have been searching for the last 30 min through the forums, and need help.
Here is the situation:
We sell on ebay, some on Amazon, webstore.com and have our own site.
We sell pumps for pools, ponds, and other things related to that.. total of 300 items for now.. want to increase to 500.

Our issue is.. we are a husband/wife small biz. We dropship the entire inventory.
I need a solution that lets me list an item on ebay, amazon, and a personal site for us.. ideally.. or becomes a marketplace on my existing site.

I want to list once and have it post to atleast those 3 locations..
Keeping in mind, I am trying to keep our overhead low.. We sell now prob 30 items at $200 each or so..

Also.. would like to have decent google seo on the product pages..

Help!!

Thank you all in advance,
Jason
lisakurt@juno.com United States
Lisa @ Handbags4Hunger
Kudos: 31
Re: Listing Management Help.. Ebay, Amazon, My Site - Medium
21 Sep 2010
Hi Jason!
I have researched and tried a TON of different ecommerce sites, and what you are trying to do is called Multi-channel selling. The most expensive solutions are easy to find - Infopia, ChannelAdviser, Kyozou, etc....but the cheapest I've found that allow you to sell on 3 places at once - your own store, eBay and Amazon - is Vendio. It's free to have a store alone, or if you want to also push the listings to ebay and Amazon it's an extra $10 or $20 a month. I haven't tried it yet so not sure of the exact price. But much cheaper than the other guys. Another place to try for listing on all 3 is GoDaddy.

Another one with the more sophisticated features is CoreCommerce. They offer integration with eBay and Amazon Payments. Starts at $20/month.

Good Luck!

[Last edited by moderator: Affiliate links removed — 22 Sep 2010]
Lisa Stadtmueller
Owner, Handbags4Hunger.com
Company Blog: handbags4hunger.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/handbags4hunger
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
25 Sep 2010
I too have waded the waters on multi channel selling. I found that they are all quite expensive. Vendio is the least expensive but it is not a bargain by any means. They take a percentage of sales volume (on a sliding scale) plus the monthly fee. For 30 or so items, unless you are getting 50+ sales a day, I cannot see any of these solutions being cost effective, especially on a drop ship basis. Best of luck, Jax Music Supply
United States United States
tracker
Kudos: 228
30 Sep 2010
Does anyone on the forum know what are Vendio fees for someone selling say $10K to $20K per month, 500 to a 1000 items per month?

Thanks.

Tracker
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
30 Sep 2010
Did you go to their website? There is a link to their pricing on the front page, at the top.
www.vendio.com/ecommerce/pricing

In any case, doing the math, it is about $154 for $10,000 per month and $273 per month at $20,000 in sales. This is in addition to the fees ebay or Amazon charges.

Best, Jack
United States United States
tracker
Kudos: 228
11 Oct 2010
Thanks Jack! I don't know why I assumed their pricing was as mysterious as say Infopia, Kyozou, etc.

Regards,
Tracker

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro