Problems with ChannelMax

Poster
United States United States
ChannelMAX
Kudos: 253
Re: Problems with ChannelMax
15 Dec 2010
Now I know why we could not get back to you. You have some custom requirements which was not possible to implement during the busy season .. we will see now if it can be done now .. We will email to you directly ..
theoemplanet
Kudos: 15
4 Jan 2011
Paul has been awesome, ChannelMAX is awesome, very easy to use once its all set up!
tkop
Kudos: 75
21 Jan 2011
What do you guys think of ChannelMAX Storefront? It's advertised but I literally find no information about it on their website...
moshe1
Kudos: 25
3 Feb 2011
Paul,

I have been trying to sign up with you for weeks already.
I received one initial response asking to confirm our amazon account and since then none of my emails have received replies.

I have tried calling but cant get through

Does anyone else have another way to reach Paul?
I need a good repricer desperately

Thanks
SC United States
Platinum-PowerSeller
Kudos: 190
6 Feb 2011

ChannelMAX wrote:

Hello JakeNewman,

Since you never replied or never had the courage to identify yourself and discuss the issue in an open forum in a constructive way, we all are very convinced about your motive, definitely a sinister one just to malign ChannelMAX for no apparent reason.

We all are part of a broader community, these childish actions of yours does not help no-one, including you.

Thanks
Paul
Paul,
This is just not a professional response. If I were considering ChannelMax, I would very seriously reconsider after reading this.

moshe1,
I'm current using SolidCommerce, which has an Amazon re-pricer. I have not had a chance to test this part of the software yet, but as soon as I do, I will post some results about it here on the forum (see solidcommerce.com topic)
moshe1
6 Feb 2011
The problems i have with SolidCommerce is

1) I'm not sure if they factor in shipping in the repricer. From what I have read besides for Channel MAX none of the other ones factor in shipping when repricing

2) solidcommerce takes a percentage which would cost us a lot of money every month.
moshe1
16 Feb 2011
Paul has come back from the dead

Its great to have him back and he is now very easy to reach and we are almost done setting up all of our info for his repricer!

Note: I looked around alot and could not find any repricer that is able to factor in shipping besides for Channel MAX
nation
8 Apr 2011
I found out about ChannelMAX through this forum.

I received contact a few days after emailing.

I had a phone meeting with Paul two days ago. While he sent me a time request, he was about an hour and a half late. No big deal.

It's been a couple days and I have still not gotten login credentials to trial, nor have I gotten any access to a user manual.

Not the kind of start I was expecting.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
bangorboy
Kudos: 20
8 Apr 2011
We've been using ChannelMAX for years now and never really had a problem with contacting Paul, however I have been trying to contact him for over a month now using e-mail addresses that I have, the contact us page, his skype id and the live help on the website (always offline?) but have had no joy at all. I really need to contact him, been starting to get really worried he's really ill or worse? - @Nation - you say you had contact with him 2 days ago, how did you manage it please as we really need to speak to him...
cheers
nation
8 Apr 2011
I talked to him on the phone. He agreed to let me trial the product and said he would email me the login credentials.

That was two days ago. I emailed him two times. No response.

It's good that I'm confirming problems before I commit to using his service.

A real shame all the way around.

I don't know what to tell you.
JVCarone
Kudos: 15
15 Apr 2011
Hey, Paul, are you out there?
nation
21 Apr 2011
I still haven't gotten a response from him. This is like 3 weeks.

This isn't a guy I want in the foxhole with me.

I think Jake Newman has been vindicated.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
bangorboy
Kudos: 20
21 Apr 2011
No, me neither and I have been trying for 7 weeks now - really not sure what to make of this, the system is still working (Sort of) but Paul remains completely uncontactable - was really starting to fear that something bad had happened to him but you said you actually spoke to him 3 weeks ago - so is he just ignoring everyone or what?

Paul, if you're out there, please talk to us! Please!

Anyone found any suitable alternatives yet, just in case?

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware