Drop Ship Software

Poster
odd bod
Kudos: 45
Drop Ship Software
20 Oct 2010
Hi all..

Does anyone know of a programme aimed at dropshippers.. i.e sell on ebay and forward transaction details to a dropshipper to fulfill the order and send item.

Something that will read transaction details and feed into the dropshippers order page automatically or at least automate some aspect of the process?

Thanks
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Re: Drop Ship Software
22 Oct 2010
Hi odd bod

Do you already have dropshippers that you want to automate your transactions with or are you looking to find dropshippers?

There are integrated dropshipper and eBay listing services such as Doba and Shopster but profit margins can be slim.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
odd bod
Kudos: 45
23 Oct 2010
Many thanks for the reply, those 2 sites do look interesting.. I'm a UK seller and they are US dropshippers so not much use really although I could obviously choose to list on ebay.com.

Reading the reviews it seems you are right that there's not so much of a margin.. obviously if its that easy to list items via say Doba then all they have to do is themselves set up an ebay shop and sell cheaper than anybody else as they have the margins.

Although interesting sites, i was really looking for a programe that is not linked to particular wholsalers or link in via a company such as DOBA.. i was looking for something more where i could create my own links to products and then after an item is sold in ebay then the order gets automatically processed with the seller that i have custom uploaded all details for etc...?

Best regards Odd Bodd :-)
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Radar
Kudos: 35
13 Nov 2010
I've just posted on another thread and then saw this. We use Tradebox which integrates our online sales into Sage 50. A new feature they recently released which we have just started using is the automation of Purchase Orders for items we specify as dropship items. When we download our sales a PO is automatically created in Sage to the item supplier for delivery to the buyer. We just email these out in a single go

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager