Listing Factory.

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 45
Listing Factory.
30 Jan 2011
Ok,I have managed to get Listing Factory to work-there were issues with firewalls blocking access so it was issues at my end.
As mentioned the customer support could be better because it took a while for them to contact me,I think Art and his team are addressing this.

As for the software,I can honestly say this software is very very good,its intuitive to use,you will not need instructions its that easy,it will give you really professional results and make your auctions look like they were made by a HTML genius.

The Templates are very colourfull and eye catching and very easy to edit,even if you know nothing about html so long as you can use a mouse you can use this software and get brilliant results.

All in all I would have no hesitation in recommending this software to anyone who wants to make great looking ebay adds that will sell.

As mentioned the customer support could be quicker but once they have sorted that out I think this software will be the one everyone uses to make ebay adds.
So my breakdown is as follows:-
Ease of Use 10/10
Value for money 10/10(when you consider how much this is going to make you extra in ebay sales its a no brainer its cheap as chips.

Templates and colours-I would say 9 out of 10 -I wont give it a ten because I think there could be some more templates,there are alot but some of them are quite similar,maybe just a few more really graphical ones and it would be a 10-they are really good though,very striking.

Yeah,great product,nothing more to say really.

Xpress Lister
2nd Office