Can paypal shipping address be intergrated with ebay?

Poster
alpine
Kudos: 80
Can paypal shipping address be intergrated with ebay?
26 Feb 2011
I now find it speeds up my process to sell items by writing address's on shipping box with stamps rather than waiting for printing of shipping address of each item. it also saves electricity and printer ink of course.

Because of this I wondered if there was such a program that shows the customer , there items and there paypal shipping address in the same page or as columns.

I am looking for a free or low charge program up to £4 per month as I don't sell enough to justify the extra cost. I do sell enough to make it worth having this system though.

Selling Manager does not seem to have this intergration with a paypal shipping column- you always have to go to paypal find the address.

i could potentially print off the item , person and shipping address on one piece of paper, switch my computer off , and write each address on each box refering to my sheet of addresses.

Seems simpler for me anyway.

Thanks all !
United Kingdom United Kingdom
alpine
Re: Can paypal shipping address be intergrated with ebay?
26 Feb 2011
I am suprised now one has an answer hear , a pity , if you do no can you help or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks very much!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
alpine
Re: Can paypal shipping address be intergrated with ebay?
27 Feb 2011
If anyone else has this problem I found from another forum that there is a paypal multiorder shipping tool that gives all the addresses and items and can be printed off as a picking list.

www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main...&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9022

The point being that the multiorder does not need to be printed other than the items and addresses. The shipping address themselves do not need to be all printed if like me you want to write them on.

Thanks I found it myself in the end.

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister