Sick of merchantrun/inkfrog/superme - any opinions on SSB ?

Poster
Badmotorfinger
Kudos: 15
Sick of merchantrun/inkfrog/superme - any opinions on SSB ?
10 Apr 2011
Hello,
I am looking for the best listing software for eBay.DE
I have been using MerchantRun and inkFrog, but they seems to have too much bugs and problems... also the customer service was just awful.
I sell only on ebay germany so What do you think guys about Seller Source Book for my ebay.de Store? I also tried Superme Auction but didn't like it... Had some problems, their customer service answered me after 7 days... And didn't help me also. what the **** is wrong with all these auction softwares?! anyway, I would LOVE to receive some advice
Thank you so much.
Best regards.
Israel Israel
danny63
Kudos: 30
Re: Sick of merchantrun/inkfrog/superme - any opinions on SS
12 May 2011
I actually doing pretty well with inkFrog

maybe I can assist u with something ?
United States United States
RON LIKES SSB
Kudos: 15
2 Sep 2011
WHEN I NEED HELP I NEED HELP NOW, AND I GET IT FROM SSB! FINALLY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS DON’T GIVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE THE SSB HELP TEAM? I’M GOING FROM MONTHLY TO YEARLY
I AM NOT A COMPUTER EXPERT SO SSB CAME HARD TO ME. NO QUESTION WAS TOO STUPID FOR THE SSB HELP TEAM. SSB TREATED WITH RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING. SSB ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS IN TERMS I COULD UNDERSTAND. I AM A VERY BUSY PERSON SO I DON’T DO RATINGS. I JUST HAD TO TAKE THE TIME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SSB. THEY ARE “ABOVE AND BEYOND” GOOD, ESPECIALLY JILL AND MELISSA. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE SSB FOR LISTINGS. IT NEVER TOOK LONGER THEN 15-MINUTES TO GET AN ANSWER ABOUT MY SSB LISTING PROBLEM. THEIR SOLUTIONS WERE SO SIMPLE THAT I WAS SURPRISED THAT I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM MYSELF.
THESE YOUNG PEOPLE AT THE SSB HELP TEAM ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT FROM THIS USELESS GENERATION OF KIDS THAT WEAR THEIR HATS BACKWARDS, SMOKE DOPE ALL DAY AND SIT ON THE COUCH PLAYING GAMES. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO LISTING, BUT IN CONCLUSION – USE SSB OR CONTINUE TO BE STUPID USING SOME OTHER LISTINGS SERVICE.
Tidewater Area of Virginia United States
1000jewels
Kudos: 98
8 Sep 2011
We're looking at trying out SSB. Service and support and IF have definitely gone down hill in the 2+ years we've been there.

As for those of you looking for an alternative to Highwire, you should really give 3dCart a look. We moved to them from HW and have been thoroughly happy with the results. We don't work for 3d (we run our own site), but with as many people as we've steered to them, perhaps they should pay us.

We'll give SSB a shot and post a follow-up.

Keith

[Last edited: 8 Sep 2011]

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco