eBay.co.uk Software - Your Opinions!

Poster
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
eBay.co.uk Software - Your Opinions!
23 Nov 2004
Which software/service would you like to see add support for eBay.co.uk?

e.g. DeepAnalysis, AuctionSage, Auction Wizard 2000, Terapeak
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
sellthemoon
Kudos: 270
Re: eBay.co.uk Software - Your Opinions!
24 Nov 2004
Definitely Auction Wizard 2000 would "clean up" in the UK - it appears to be the most powerful and complete off-line management & listing software available. It has professional features such as proper stock control, ledger for tracking profit & loss, invoicing, follow ups,consignment facilities, website creation (of auction lots) etc etc.It can also be multi user and multi ID. The more you experiment with it, the more your realise just how "deep" this program appears to be. In my opinion, the key to any serious (business use) eBay program of this type is that it must be inventory driven - that is, you create the items for sale in the database and everything else works from this.This appears to be how AW2000 works. I want this program to use with ebay Uk and I want it now :-)
Essex United Kingdom
macima
Kudos: 15
1 Dec 2004
When I started looking for auction management sw AW2000 certainly looked good - I was gutted when I discovered that it didn't support the UK. Settled for Shooting Start instead, which is is pretty good but lacks posting creation and the workflow is fixed. I've often thought about writing a better ebay.co.uk Auction Management software package - but I think all that it would take is for AW200 to support the UK to seriously hamper the chances of a rival package.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
sellthemoon
Kudos: 270
1 Dec 2004
AW2000, AuctionSage and the like seem concerned at the high levels of support needed to integrate with international sites, particularly as eBay seem to have accelerated their "if it ain`t broke, break it" site changes to a level which must already be a huge drain.
I wonder if it is feasible for an enterprising UK software developer to approach the likes of AW2000 , AuctionSage or whoever, and enquire if they can license the software to adapt and maintain for ebay.uk ?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
30 Mar 2007
Terapeak now covers Australia, Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, and the United States.

This is big news for UK sellers!

Previously there was no official source of eBay.co.uk market data.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
United States United States
bhogue
Kudos: 220
9 May 2007
It seems AuctionSage already supports eBay UK: www.auctionsagesoftware.com/features.htm

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First