Anyone heard of Selro?

Poster
Frankie
Kudos: 15
Anyone heard of Selro?
1 Jun 2011
Has anyone heard of or is anyone using Selro? Their service looks like what I've been looking for (an affordable integrated website, ebay, Amazon lister), but I haven't found much information online from anyone who has used their services. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,626
Re: Anyone heard of Selro?
2 Jun 2011
This is a new service based on the well regarded open source Magento shopping cart. They have a limited free version.

I would like to see more information about who they are and the level of service they provide if my business is going to rely on their software.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
San Francisco, CA United States
pbreit
Kudos: 40
2 Jun 2011
I'm not a huge fan of Flash-based services but it looks nicely done.

[Last edited: 2 Jun 2011]
Patrick B
Pricetack - the falling price marketplace
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
Selro
Kudos: 46
6 Jun 2011
Hello Frankie
We are based in Reading, Berkshire and providing marketplace/eCommerce solutions for SMEs. Our eCommerce Store solution is based on Magento platform (version 1.5). You can list your products in your Magento stores to eBay via Selro. Your stock levels will also be synchronized automatically across all your channels.

Kind Regards

Kem
Selro Support Team
United States United States
tkop
Kudos: 75
19 Jun 2011
I tried it. It has several bugs. Also put several items in the inventory. The next time I visited, my data on the items were half-gone and corrupted (missing pics, description I put in gone, etcetera).

It has promise but also needs a lot of work.
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
Selro
Kudos: 46
20 Jun 2011
Dear tkop,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you submit a support ticket using following form support.selro.com/open.php to investigate the issue.

Kind Regards
Kem
Selro Support Team
berkshire United Kingdom
kloe.thorpe
Kudos: 26
3 May 2016
@Frankie

Hello Frankie, Selro is integrated with most of marketplaces and ecommerce stores for multichannel inventory and order management. We would like you to come and have a look and start our 14 day trial with dedicated account managers for the faster on boarding process.

if you would like to know more about Selro don't hesitate to contact me

Kind regards
Kloe Thorpe

[Last edited: 3 May 2016]
kloe.thorpe

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister