AuctionSplash Problem

Poster
bootcamp
Kudos: 40
AuctionSplash Problem
21 Jun 2011
Hi,
Does anybody know what has happened to AuctionSplash?
I've been using them for Ebay listings for about 2 years now and my latest listings to Ebay went live with only one photo, so I had to take the listings off Ebay. I know of others who are having the same problems.The website is down.....there is no forum......everything points to AuctionSplash being abandoned. There is no way to contact anybody to make them aware that there is a big problem with its Server and all applications. Either way, it would be nice to know if someone is aware of the problem and is fixing it or if AuctionSplash is very sadly no more.
Australia Australia
spider60
Kudos: 75
Re: AuctionSplash Problem
22 Jun 2011
Hi, I have also been trying to contact AuctionSplash, I am having the same problems with only one photo showing in ebay. It would appear the site is dead. I cannot access the forum but can access the website and can also carry out the the upgrades to catergories and templates. I thought it was my computer that was the problem. The website says there is a new version to download but it won't allow me to d/load it. What has happened to Trevor ?, the guy who runs it.
Australia Australia
kafka
Kudos: 20
22 Jun 2011
Ditto the above. I have communicated with Trevor a number of times and found him friendly and helpful. Perhaps he is experiencing technical difficulties?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
bootcamp
22 Jun 2011
The problems started on Sunday evening, so it is taking a long time to sort out, if indeed it is being looked at. I have also sent 2 messages via Facebook on the AuctionSplash pages yesterday, but no reply so far. There are lots of ebayers who use AS and are in limbo, so some sort of communication would be helpful.
bootcamp
24 Jun 2011
Problems have still not been resolved, there really doesn't appear to be anybody manning this software at all and still no contact from anyone to update users what has gone wrong.
Australia Australia
spider60
26 Jun 2011
Has anyone seen the message from Trevor 4 hours ago on Facebook saying that he had server failure and everything should now be working again. I have been able to d/load and install the newer version. Hopefully all is working when I do my next listing.

[Last edited: 26 Jun 2011]
bootcamp
26 Jun 2011
Finally a message from Trevor on FB......that the server is working now and listings should all appear as normal, which they now seem to be
Perhaps next time a word of reassurance from the outset would be nice rather than everyone not knowing what is going on.
Australia Australia
spider60
27 Jun 2011
Has anyone been able to access the AS forum yet, I cannot get into it. Has anyone had any success with getting more than one photo to show in ebay?.
bootcamp
27 Jun 2011
Opened AuctionSplash and the software updated itself automatically to version 3.3.1.75. Have managed to list my items and all photos now appear to be showing. Couldn't relist the cancelled ones from Ebay so had to submit new listings and pay listing fees again. All my previous sold listings no longer have the photos on the Ebay site, but that is not such a big problem. The forum is still down so I suppose he is concentrating on the bigger issues at the moment. Hope it starts to work for you too.
bootcamp
27 Jun 2011
Sorry, that should be version 3.3.1.77.
Australia Australia
spider60
27 Jun 2011
Thanks bootcamp for letting me know, I have just tried a listing again and all photos are showing in ebay. I dare say Trevor will get round to fixing the forum whenever he gets a chance. He has fixed the main problem for now, thats the main thing.
Australia Australia
spider60
27 Jun 2011
Forgot to look at my version of AS. I have 33.1.75. and it appears to be working fine.
greyhound
Kudos: 15
27 Jun 2011
i have checked my saved listings on AuctionSplash and all the pictures except the gallery are all mixed up and on the wrong items since i have updated to the latest version .

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed formatting — 3 Jul 2011]
Australia Australia
spider60
28 Jun 2011
My AS did another update last night t ver.33.1.77 and I have done a couple of listings and all the pictures are there. So everything appears to be working fine for me anyway. Cheers.
spaceboy_psy
Kudos: 15
21 Jul 2011
Is AuctionSplash working for anyone now? It was working a few days ago, but yesterday and today it won't list anything, just stays put on Verifying Listing... o_0

Could this be something I'm doing wrong?

Simon

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager