AuctionSplash Problem

Poster
spider60
Kudos: 75
Re: AuctionSplash Problem
30 Jul 2011
Hi, I have'nt listed any items for a few days now, but I notice that the AS website is no longer available neither has the forum been for months. Does this mean that AS program won't work anymore. Can anyone enlighten us as to whether AS is no longer a viable listing program ??.Thanks spider60.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
gm4byf
Kudos: 20
4 Aug 2011
Auction Splash is kind of working today. In the categories I have tried, the item specifics is not working correctly - so had to list under a category which didn't require certain item specifics and then amend my listing to the one that did. It suggests that there are problems which maybe Trevor is working on.
Australia Australia
spider60
Kudos: 75
5 Aug 2011
Hi, I have listed a few items yesterday using AuctionSplash and everything appears to be working fine. The pictures are a bit slow to open when trying to view them in E.bay. I presume it's because they are tranferring from the AS server to E.bay (not sure though). I hope Trevor is getting things ironed out ok as it is a really good free listing program. Cheers spider60.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
22 Aug 2011
The AuctionSplash website now simply says:

AuctionSplash is no longer available - sorry
Anybody know what happened?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
gm4byf
Kudos: 20
2 Sep 2011
Auction Splash is still working for me - my guess is that the number of users is now taking up all available server space and that Trevor is not willing to pay for more. This is just my speculation.

Regards

Pete

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First