Looking For Inventory Management Solution For Dropshipping
Closed

Poster
Bodie
Kudos: 20
Looking For Inventory Management Solution For Dropshipping
22 Jun 2011
Hey there. I apologize if this topic has been posted before.

I'm an eBay vendor, and I have been a member for around 4 years. I dropship exclusively from a wholesale provider. I use the company called Inventory Source for data feeds, and have just recently asked them to create a custom file to update my inventory. It's been close to a month now, I talk with them everyday, and they don't seem to understand what I need. The file they created doesn't do anything, let alone update my inventory.

Can anyone put me on the right track? Is there a company that can help me manage my virtual inventory? Thank you.
United States United States
tkop
Kudos: 75
Re: Looking For Inventory Management Solution For Dropshippi
23 Jun 2011
Take a look at Linnworks:
www.linnworks.com/

I needed to update inventory between ebay and my own website and they were basically the only game in town (actually, there were others but the solutions were half-baked).
Bodie
23 Jun 2011
Hey tkop,

Thank you for your reply. I did some research on Linnworks. It looks like a solid piece of software. But they do not mention if they have solutions for dropshipping. Like most companies I have researched, their solutions are geared for sellers that stock their own inventory. Can Linnworks integrate with my wholesale provider?
tkop
Kudos: 75
26 Jun 2011
Hey Bodie,

Well, I don't have any experience dropshipping, so I honestly don't know and wouldn't feel comfortable dispensing knowledge I don't have. Go sign up on Linnworks forum and ask them yourself

I did notice this page though:
www.linnworks.com/Doc/managing...by_drop_ship_dropship_supplier

[Last edited: 26 Jun 2011]
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
Selro
Kudos: 46
16 Jul 2011
Hi Bodie,
Could you send us the exact requirement and we may be able to help you.

e.g Does the dropship company has an API to automatically integrate , or upload a csv file or send an email etc.
Would you like to automatically update stock levels

Kind Regards
Kem
b0rn United States
b0rn
29 Aug 2011
Power Dropship is software that automates product inventory management and data synchronization between product sources (ie. suppliers, dropshippers) and webstores, online sales channels, and internet marketplaces.

Power Dropship supports::

• ALL shopping carts that accept bulk import, including opensource. ie. OpenCart.
• ANY dropshipper's product data files. ie. DBL distributing.
• updates and uploads to an unlimited number of servers, webstores, shopping comparison engines, and sales channels.
• used by manufacturers, and wholesale dropship distributors to keep product data synchronized between servers, computers, and to provide daily updated product data to dropship merchants.
• mass product changing and price formulas, manufacturer, category, and product discounts.
• downloading dropshippers product data to your desktop, automatically processing it according to your specifications, and then uploading it to your webstore(s), servers, shopping comparison engines, (like shopzilla.com, nextag.com, google products), and any other ecommerce sales channels or marketplaces, (like ebay, and amazon).

Automate dropshipping for about $100.00 following the outlined steps, or
to have the Power Dropship team set everything up, simply place your order and answer your order confirmation email with:

• dropshipper's product data files.
• dropshipper's update file url, and images download url.
• your webhost ftp and cpanel logins.
• the shopping cart you want installed. ie. OpenCart

[Last edited: 5 Sep 2011]

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office