want to post large # of items to ebay from our website

Poster
Rozwell
Kudos: 15
want to post large # of items to ebay from our website
9 Aug 2011
We have 10,000 products on our current site and would like to start selling most on ebay. i have a store setup on ebay with about 20 products i added one at a time. i would like to be able to bulk load 100 products from our existing site at a time to pace our sales and progressively upload more and more each week.

Does anyone know of a service i could use to assist with this?
Supplier
San Jose United States
AuctionLinc
Kudos: 108
Re: want to post large # of items to ebay from our website
11 Aug 2011
Hi,

Is there a way for you to excel export your items from your current site's db? If you can do that, I would like to suggest using AuctionLinc. Our service lets you bulk import listings using excel and once created, you can upload them to eBay. We offer a free trial if you would like to try it out.

Regards,
Narinder
AuctionLinc.com
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
Re: want to post large # of items to ebay from our website
12 Aug 2011
There are lots of services that can help. In addition to Auction Link, there are services that are free like Turbo Lister where you can import information from your website (using csv/text files) or Blackthorne. I haven't tried Auction Link but I have used Turbo Lister , Blackthorne, and ink Frog. I found Ink Frog a bit cumberson (I don't like web only interface) for a large seller and their inventory management was ****. Turbo Lister was free and worked ok but was hard to administer once we got above 500 items or so. I would try listing a few with several services that include a free trial. Best of luck.

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder