is channeladvisor good for us ?

Poster
paopao2064
Kudos: 15
is channeladvisor good for us ?
21 Oct 2011
we have three eBay accounts and there are 200+ items in each eBay store and the total monthly sale is about 80k. Is ChannelAdvisor good for us?
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,387
Re: is channeladvisor good for us ?
26 Oct 2011
I did not have a good experience with Channel Advisor. If you are just selling on eBay, it is not worth the expense. They are mainly a good way to keep inventory synchronized across channels (Amazon, website, etc.). We ended up writing most of our own. We currently synch between Amazon, eBay, website (Volusion) and New Egg. We manually upload Buy.com once a day.
United States United States
dmreed4311
Kudos: 35
9 Nov 2011
80k a month is sales, this makes me feel like iam late to the game.
Carpet Doctor inc.
Carpet Cleaning Brandon Fl
Viet Nam Viet Nam
kudo
21 Nov 2011
I’d would like to thank you for visiting my vapor cigarette information site.I know that you’ll benefit from all the information on the vapor cigarette. I have done a lot of research about the electronic cigarette and my goal is to help you make an informed decision about this product.

Genie Bra reviews

[Last edited: 21 Nov 2011]
Arisona United States
williamjturner
Kudos: 38
27 Nov 2011
What is ChannelAdvisor? Also, 80k is alright and makes me feel bad about my small business.

All the best,
William.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Linn Systems
Kudos: 157
28 Nov 2011
Hi there,

It's Artem from Linn Systems here.

Have you ever heard of Linnworks by any chance? I've read your requirements and believe we can provide you with all necessary tools to achieve your desired requirements.

Please check the following links: www.linnworks.com

Everything you need to know about Linnworks in 2 minutes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyhRPaNEv8

For further information, please either get in touch with us via the live chat or alternatively call us directly to speak to one of our advisers.
charleme2004@gmail.com United States
charm2004
Kudos: 20
8 Dec 2011
Channel Advisor is not my favorite either or my first choice, actually not even my second choice... for reason I don't want to explain here.
jad
Philippines Philippines
jad
8 Dec 2011
hello there can I ask how the ChannelAdvisor works? I'm a little bit confuse. thank you
Bangladesh Bangladesh
unspokenhermit
9 Dec 2011
ChannelAdvisor offers the total package for retailers with a unique blend of best-in-class technology and world-class managed services expertise. I am planning to go for this package for retailers. Does anyone have ever experienced this package? Your inputs will surely help me to take appropriate decision.
curtainrodshardware.com

[Last edited: 9 Dec 2011]

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office