Auctionsplash?

Poster
spider60
Kudos: 75
Auctionsplash?
25 Oct 2011
Hi, Is anyone still using AuctionSplash or is it completely dead. Cheers spider60.

Can somebody please tell me if this program is finished because it still allows one to d/load the setup for it. Every part of the program appears to work except for the connection with ebay.

[Last edited: 1 Nov 2011]
United States United States
dmreed4311
Kudos: 35
Re: Auctionsplash?
9 Nov 2011
I have been using Auctiva, it is not free but it works great, maybe consider that.

[Last edited: 9 Nov 2011]
Carpet Doctor inc.
Carpet Cleaning Brandon Fl
Australia Australia
spider60
9 Nov 2011
Thanks for your reply, I have looked at Auctiva and might end up using it.

All I really wanted to know was if anyone knew for definate that AuctionSplash had closed the doors and was finished. Cheers spider.
Canada Canada
petefrederick
Kudos: 38
17 Nov 2011
AuctionSplash is still in the game. They have a good series of video tutorials on their main site. You can check it out at auctionsplash.com
Cheers, Pete.
"Best Plumber in Town" - Call Chilliwack Plumbing
Australia Australia
spider60
18 Nov 2011
Hi Pete, I know you can still access the web site and download the program, you can also install it and update it. But you cannot get into the forum or get Trevor to answer any e'mails. The last couple of times I tried it I got all my listings in to the program but it would'nt connect to e'bay. So thats when I presumed it had expired and was no longer a feasible program to use. Do you use AuctionSplash? or can you access the forum. Any info would be appreciated. It was a good listing program. Cheers spider.
Canada Canada
petefrederick
18 Nov 2011
Thanks for the info Spider.
I do not use AuctionSplash, but I was considering in using them. I am new to eBay, so thanks for the heads up. What other software would you recommend?
Pete.
"Best Plumber in Town" - Call Chilliwack Plumbing
Australia Australia
spider60
19 Nov 2011
Hi Pete, I have searched everywhere for another free listing program that would let you add a number of pictures free and also write the listings offline but found none, I have reverted back to ebay's Turbo Lister and just make do with one picture. Cheers spider.
Arisona United States
williamjturner
27 Nov 2011
I have been using Auctiva as well and I am happy with it. There are other options out there but I am not goingto bother as it is.

Best
William

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager