247topseller speed at fixing issues
Closed

Poster
b2b@wantitcheaper.co.uk United Kingdom
siy
Kudos: 191
247topseller speed at fixing issues
24 Nov 2011
Hi everyone I am just wondering if anyone else using 247topseller to reprice the Amazon inventory are having the same hassle as me. Last month Amazon changed the API but this was known for about three months before hand.

When Amazon changed the API my system that 247topseller made for me stopped working and has reduce my sales down by about 97%. Upon contact247topseller they just keep on fobbing me off saying they working on it. Its now well over a month and I have lost so much money in lost sales that its becoming a joke with that company.

Is anyone else having the same issue with this company?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
beddingdirectuk
Kudos: 15
Re: 247topseller speed at fixing issues
25 Nov 2011
Very interesting comments.

I am a current customer using their new application for Enterprise level clients. For this scheme they work for me on a minimum fixed cost of £350 plus % revenue share basis and we have built an excellent partnership - when I succeed so do they. Their web support support@247topseller.co.uk gets things sorted quickly. They were recently in touch to re-install my application with a new automatic updates feature, so whenever new functionality is made available there is an update. (At present I see 1 update every weekday which really shows signs of things moving quickly). With my application there was a period of time (circa 1 day) where the functionality didn't work due to Amazon changing their requirements/API. I logged a support case, there was an update the following morning from their team and all was working again.

They do have a number of old applications that aren't very well supported for new feature releases from what I am aware so it may be worth contacting one of their sales team to re-structure the plan you have with them if this is the case. I know they sometimes aren't so brilliant at communicating these these upgrade options, versions etc but I really get a feel that their focus is moving towards sellers generating £1m plus on eBay and/or Amazon.

I sit inside this threshold - if you also do I would be concerned and get on the phone to them quickly and discuss software versions.
siy
siy
25 Nov 2011
Thank you for your comments but I am always wary of people who have just signed up to this forum and then comment on problems like this. You could be any one even someone from 247topseller. But thank you for adding to this forum.

Would anyone else like to comment, maybe this time someone who has been a member for a while rather than a few days.

[Last edited: 25 Nov 2011]
siy
siy
25 Nov 2011
How every strange for me to comment on this and now 247topseller has decided to terminate my contract. Beware of 247topseller if you value your profits. Keep an eye on this post as some interesting things may appear.

[Last edited: 25 Nov 2011]
siy
siy
7 Dec 2011
Well I thought I would update you all with what has happened with 247Topseller.

Without any notice given 247topseller decided to terminate my contract even though we had a contract in place which states they must give me 28 days’ notice of doing this.

As a result of this I am seeking legal action against 247topseller for damages due to lost sales revenue which you can image is a large amount of money.

All I can say is anyone thinking of joining 247topseller think long and hard to what impact this could have on your company if they decided to end your contact without any notice, how much sales would you lose?

[Last edited: 7 Dec 2011]
lcastonline
247 TOPSELLER IS NOW 247 COMMERCE - STILL A SCAM!!!
4 Aug 2014
@siy
Please be very careful with 247 Topseller!

They promised the world to us but demanded more money in the middle of all of it and switched off our website when we denied. We never got our 50% upfront payment back either.

They told us that our website is being hosted with Amazon so we have to pay higher fees for it. I checked it with Amazon, and Amazon clarified it was all rubbish!!

247 Topseller is a scam company, they have now changed their company name to 247 Commerce for the same reason as they have a lot of dissatisfied customers (I know few myself!).

Please raise your concern about this company if you have been victim too, they do not deserve to be in business in the UK!

Thanks
Sheffield United Kingdom
SportsTrophyCo
Kudos: 41
4 Aug 2014
Thanks for your post, I am looking into Amazon channels at the moment so I will bear in mind what you have found.
outletstoredirect
27 Oct 2014
Asking for substantial evidence of how poor 247 are - this seller doesnt seem to be forthcoming or suggest what issues there actually were.

Think the team are knowledgable, power some big brands, certainly dont understand why incapable?

[Last edited by moderator: Private message removed — 27 Oct 2014]

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics