Selro

Poster
electrichippo
Kudos: 159
Selro
9 Jan 2012
Dear All,

I'm in no way connected with the guys at Selro but am amazed that they aren't better known (perhaps they're relatively new?).

Definitely worth checking out for multi-channel management of eBay, Amazon and web stores (Zen, Magento etc.) I'm just going through the setup process with the Selro system now, which is free for most things and ridiculously cheap for a few bolt-on features. Easily integrated with my Amazon, eBay and Google Base accounts.

Even their support has been good so far - I had a response in under an hour. My only niggle is that the website appears to be Flash based so won't be great on many mobile devices and a no-no for iPad. Perhaps an HTML5 version is in the works? Hardly a big problem though.

Cheers,

Steve
United Kingdom United Kingdom
electrichippo
Kudos: 159
Re: Selro
10 Jan 2012
Bad practice replying to my own post but I noticed that I didn't include a link in my previous message! www.selro.com Once again so far very impressed with Selro.

This morning their support guys have helped me get my strange custom eBay templates into the system including some pretty in-depth CSS tinkering. Faultless service.

Cheers,

Steve
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
Re: Selro
19 Feb 2012
Thanks for the info, Selro is now in the directory so would be great if you could add a review there.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office