SuperSeller for eBay

Poster
Dave Green
Kudos: 20
SuperSeller for eBay
28 Feb 2005
SuperSeller for eBay, is developed by Data Becker.

Does anyone have any idea if it's any good, or not? I.E what it's strengths and limitations are?

Thanks

Dave
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
sellthemoon
Kudos: 270
Re: SuperSeller for eBay
28 Feb 2005
Dear Dave
There was a review of this in a recent PCPro magazine. It wasn`t impressed and could see little benefit over eBay`s own offering. There is a "Pro" version of SuperSeller due any time which is supposed to be alot better - and at £100 it better be!
A big hurdle for it is that I am not aware of a trial version of either program, and I for one would not buy such a program without seeing what it can do first.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
28 Feb 2005
You can read the PCPro review online here: www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/68248/superseller-for-ebay-25.html

The original German version of SuperSeller does have a downloadable trial - www.databecker.de/page.php?Tem...keldetails&lngArtikelID=447172 - although it is a very large file and will be in German!

There is a little more info from the UK distributor, although the product is only available to buy through PCWorld: www.computrolley.co.uk/products.php?product=55
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Dave Green
Kudos: 20
1 Mar 2005
Thank you for the info.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
6 Apr 2005
I've checked the computrolley website again and they do appear to be selling SuperSeller at £14.99 for standard and £59.00 for pro (plus P&P) - substantially less than PCWorld.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Ady
Ady
Kudos: 226
18 May 2005
See my review of this 'software'

If you only do ebay the odd time and sell a few items maybe it would be ok, but the pro version is presumably aimed at bigtime users, and as such it fails miserably.

Personally I think you are better off looking elsewhere for your management/listing side of things.

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco