HELP! Best Stock Management & Finance Software for Multi-C

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 20
HELP! Best Stock Management & Finance Software for Multi-C
29 Jan 2012
Hi there,

Oh, how we need a bit of guidance and genuine expertise on narrowing down the many options out there for inventory management and finance/accounting software for multi-channel retail stores.

Inventory Management Software- I have stores on eBay, Amazon and a Magento website. I'm looking for inventory management software that'll allow me to manage listings, stock levels and reporting etc from the one interface.

Finance/Accounting Software - I also need finance/accounting software that dovetails easily with Sage so all data across the 3 channels can be easily accessed and managed easily in Sage by our accountant.

We're a new business and so budget is tight so perhaps, if you can, suggest the following:

1. Best package/solution if budget wasn't an issue - stock stock inventory and finance software
2. Cheaper alternative but it'll more than do what I need
3. Is there software that is a one-stop solution - does it all?

I'm familiar with:
- Linnworks
- eSellerPro
- 247 topseller
- Cascade-uk
- Solid Commerce
- Channel Advisor

I'm familiar with Tradebox for finance - £640 any cheaper options that are just as good?

I'd really appreciate if you could offer feedback and recommendation based on your experience.

I look forward to your response - many thanks!

United States United States
Kudos: 125
Re: HELP! Best Stock Management & Finance Software for Multi
14 Feb 2012
Have you thought of Brightpearl, with our recent eBay and Magento integration we can tick pretty much all of those boxes for you. A multichannel management solution tied to your back end business process of stock control, sales order processing, CRM and accounting. The solution starts from £148 a month for ecommerce - eBay and Magento etc.

If you are interested find out more at or join our webinar tomorrow on the specific eBay and Magento piece here webinar
Manchester United Kingdom
Kudos: 55
17 May 2012
Hi Macoo,

ChannelGrabber will be able to cover all of that for you. We have sage integration, and we also support the Magento platform.

We could be your one stop solution! Please give me a call in on 0161 408 0688 and I will be able to book you in for a demo with one of a sales executives to discuss further.

Kind regards
Jade Macdonald
Supplier United Kingdom
Kudos: 250
24 May 2012
Hi Craig,

SellerExpress will allow you to handle your inventory management, listings, sales and reporting across Amazon, eBay, PlayTrade and your Magento website. We can set you up with automatic integration for your accountant too.
You can try SellerExpress free for 30 days, to get started visit

SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available

Seller Dynamics