Auction Management for 2 or more eBay accounts

Poster
Jeremy
Kudos: 15
Auction Management for 2 or more eBay accounts
16 Mar 2005
Does anyone know of any Auction Management software that supports a user with 2 or more accounts ( or even 2 or more ebay Stores). Looking for something that can be used on ebay.co.uk.

Thanks.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: Auction Management for 2 or more eBay accounts
19 Mar 2005
Hi Jeremy,

I ran a power search for auction management software (i.e. excluding sites) that work with eBay.co.uk.

I've taken a look at each of them and it looks like your options are All My Auctions for Sellers, AuctionSage (by installing the program twice), Liberty 4 Trading Assistants, and AuctionTamer.

I hope that helps!

[Last edited: 6 May 2005]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
sellthemoon
Kudos: 270
19 Mar 2005
If you include installing the program twice, then Shooting Stars is also capable of this. In my opinion, this program is the best offline auction management software available for ebay.uk... the interface is brilliant. Fast updates, good support.
Supplier
India India
Virtual Council , Inc.
Kudos: 25
18 May 2005

Jeremy wrote:

Does anyone know of any Auction Management software that supports a user with 2 or more accounts ( or even 2 or more ebay Stores). Looking for something that can be used on ebay.co.uk.
www.auctionteller.com will be adding ebay.co.uk in the coming week and has the ability to add multiple ebay accounts for listing.

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor