Inventory Software

Poster
lee1973
Kudos: 25
Inventory Software
20 Apr 2012
Hi,

I'm looking for inventory software which can easily track your items and its locations.

After browsing through the net, i comes across a few . .I'm thinking of taking the eStockCard at www.estockcard.com but have anyone got any comments on this or any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
Re: Inventory Software
20 Apr 2012
Hi lee1973,

Is this the first time you've invested in software like this and are there any specific requirements you'd be looking for in the software?
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
Malaysia Malaysia
lee1973
23 Apr 2012
Hi,

It is first time in this type of software . . . Not much experience in this and hopefully I'm not getting the wrong type . .

Thanks
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
23 Apr 2012
Hi Lee.

If that's the case then e-StockCard might do you then. That being said it's worth looking at the market before jumping at one package or company. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, so don't be afraid of a little investment for the right package.

Below are a couple of sites that might be worth looking through before you make your final decision.

Home solutions : home-inventory-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
Business solutions : inventory-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
Malaysia Malaysia
lee1973
24 Apr 2012
Hi SellerExpress,

Thanks . .will definitely look into the other packages and then make the decision from there.. . .
Poland Poland
lomagsoftware
Kudos: 15
2 Jun 2014
Check our a LoMag software, an inventory management program meeting the needs of companies running warehouses. Read more on www.lomag.eu
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
10 Jul 2014

hollywood4sale wrote:

I tried www.Solidcommerce.com and it ha been a life saver. all my inventory and shipping and my ebay. I save so much time and money with being on this solution.
Thanks for the shout-out!

If you're looking for any further information, you're absolutely more than welcome to reach out to me directly. Good luck!
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
13 Jul 2014
Have a look at Linnworks.(Monthly fee, no commitment)

They offer a free trial for 30 days and the software links to ebay, Amazon, Rakuten (Play), Shopify. Magento, Big Commerce and others.

The only problem is that if you were to read reviews about any software solution you will find people that swear at and by certain systems. If you get chance try a free trial or talk to as many people as possible about their experiences. Also do not sign up to a long term deal unless you are 100% confident in the system, and more importantly the backup.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Supplier
Singapore Singapore
melanie751
Kudos: 41
Re: Inventory Software - TradeGecko OnliInventory Management
17 Jul 2014
If you guys are Magento users, you'll be glad to know that Magento recently integrated with TradeGecko, an industry-leading inventory management provider today introduces its seamless integration with the popular open-source platform, for better inventory management.

The TradeGecko integration allows for the efficient and automated round-the-clock management of inventory for Magento shop fronts, allowing businesses to keep stock levels in-sync and up-to-date, all in real-time. This includes features such as the automatic pulling of Magento order data directly into the business' TradeGecko accounts, and the ability to publish inventory and their respective variants in TradeGecko straight to Magento.

All these, in addition to the much-loved existing TradeGecko features such as tax types, multi-currency and analytics among others.

Check out more: tradegecko.com/magento-inventory-management/
London United Kingdom
agn.lek
Kudos: 78
16 Sep 2015
Hi Guys!

Can you tell me what are you looking for in an inventory management solution?
I work for Omnisale (www.getomnisale.com/) and we are developing a tool that lets users connect all his channels and manage all stores in one place. It's 100% free and we are now looking for beta-testers. Maybe some of you would like to try it and give us feedback? Then, hopefully, we will be able to build a tool tailored to your needs

Here are some features we have ATM:
  • centralised inventory, updated across all the channels in real-time
  • fulfilling orders from one place
  • all customers under one roof
  • product feed analysis and suggestions of new sales channels (with demand for your products)

• What else would you like to have in an inventory management system?

Any feedback's welcome.

PS. If you want to signup for beta to see how it works, just visit: www.getomnisale.com/

2nd Office
    ChannelAdvisor
    XSellco
    Volo