What is the Best One Page eBay Bulk Lister?

Poster
JimT
Kudos: 20
What is the Best One Page eBay Bulk Lister?
28 Apr 2012
I love the many features from Auctiva such as Scrolling Gallery, Multiple pictures within the body of the listing, Auto Feedback Left, Free Scheduled listings, Templates etc.

(Another great feature I saw with another service was a scrolling feedback gallery !)

HOWEVER, I am very disappointed that Auctiva doesn't have a one page bulk listing page like Turbo Lister. I want to list between 20-50 new listing per day (often only changing the title and the picture) and Auctiva is maddeningly slow doing each auction individually, even when using Templates and Profiles...

I am wondering if there is ANY paid or free ebay listing programs that have a one page bulk listing page AND most or all of the wonderful features of Auctiva?

IT MUST HAVE THE ONE PAGE BULK LISTING PAGE! Otherwise I would just stay with Auctiva.

Please share any ideas or suggestions on Bulk Listing.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: What is the Best One Page eBay Bulk Lister?
29 Apr 2012
Hi JimT,

What kind of products do you sell? Are these repeat listings, variations of the same product, or unique items?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
JimT
Kudos: 20
29 Apr 2012
I sell stamps on eBay.

The Turbo Lister lets me enter and/or line edit the titles all on one page. Then I add the photos and I'm done. The listings are usually unique and the title is usually sufficient for each description. But turbo lister doesn't have any of the other features.

Thanks for any suggestions !

[Last edited: 29 Apr 2012]
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Linn Systems
Kudos: 157
1 May 2012
Hi Jim,

It's Artem from Linnworks here.

Q: I am wondering if there is ANY paid or free ebay listing programs that have a one page bulk listing page AND most or all of the wonderful features of Auctiva?
A: There is, and it's called LinnLive 2 listing tool (part of Linnworks Anywhere package).

Here are couple of Youtube demo video tutorials for you:

Listing products on eBay in Bulk: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzO5J7Kkls

Listing eBay products with variations: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rev-RyYHCWs

Listing eBay products with a single configurator for multiple categories: www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZGcIcWix0

If you want to see the LIVE demo of our system, please register for our next LIVE demonstration here: linnworks.com/Events/Index/5

For further consultation or information, please visit www.linnworks.com

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager