Looking for Multi-Channel Web Base Software

Poster
patrick L
Kudos: 16
Looking for Multi-Channel Web Base Software
22 May 2012
I sell on eBay and amazon. I 'm using MarketplaceAdvisor right now. But marketplace don't support Ebay listing with variations. We do about 100k in sales for eBay and 350k for Amazon. Monthly flat fee prefer. And have to be compatible with ShipWorks.
Supplier
Manchester United Kingdom
ChannelGrabber
Kudos: 55
Re: Looking for Multi-Channel Web Base Software
23 May 2012
Hi Patrick,

It's possible that we will be able to help you out with that.
We support variation listings, and we also usually work off a flat fee with no contracts.

One drawback though is that we do not currently integrate with ShipWorks, though we will always try for an integration where possible, so if you know of other software doing this, then we should be able to as well.
However, as we have courier integration within ChannelGrabber and you can use our software to create all your postage labels, we might be able to negate the use of that software too.

Please give me a call in patrick and we would be able to discuss this further, and also give you a demo of the system. Our number is 0161 408 0688.

Regards
Jade Macdonald
ChannelGrabber
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 125
Re: Looking for Multi-Channel Web Base Software
27 Jun 2012
Hi there,

Brightpearl has just integrated with ShipWorks (official announcement coming soon!!) and we offer integration with eBay at the moment, Amazon is hopefully coming later on this year.

Check out our website for more details plus sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it works for yourself. www.brightpearl.com

Or let us know if you have any more questions?

Thanks!
Harriet

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco