Cheapest Multi-Channel solution - eBay & Amazon?

Poster
theProduct
Kudos: 20
Cheapest Multi-Channel solution - eBay & Amazon?
6 Jun 2012
Hi all,

I've spent the last day or so looking for a simple multi-channel solution for eBay and Amazon. I'm not really big enough to justify anything like eSellerPro and I've never done Amazon before, so I've yet to see how well it will work out for me. The only things I've found so far that seem appealing are Selro and Linnworks Express, but Selro is flash and Linnworks is client side, so for me neither are an option.

Literally all I need it to do is synchronize stock levels between eBay and Amazon; I don't care about repricing, shipping integration, automatic feedback or anything like that - I'm small enough that I can do all of that myself without that much of a problem, but I really don't want to have to update eBay when something sells on Amazon.
I don't mind paying, but like I say, things like eSellerPro are way to expensive for me at the moment. I program as a hobby so if I really can't find anything and updating levels manually becomes a big issue I'll probably just end up writing something myself, but I'd really rather not if I don't have to.

What do people think? What are my options?

Cheers.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
Re: Cheapest Multi-Channel solution - eBay & Amazon?
6 Jun 2012
Hi, take a look at ExportYourStore, it's low-cost and just does eBay-to-Amazon synchronisation.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
7 Jun 2012
Hi,
With SellerExpress you can manage your inventory across eBay and Amazon. As sales on either marketplace occur, the other will automatically update.

SellerExpress will allow you to manage orders from both marketplaces but this is optional and if you wish to continue managing your orders on eBay and Amazon we can accommodate this for you. The automatic repricing in SellerExpress is also optional.

We offer a free 30 day trial, you can automatically import your current listings to synchronise your stock across eBay and Amazon quickly and easily. There is a flat monthly fee, no commissions or additional charges per sale, and no long term contract.
You can visit www.sellerexpress.com for more information or feel free to ask me any other questions you have.

Regards,
Emma
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
United Kingdom United Kingdom
theProduct
8 Jun 2012
Hi.

Andy:

Thanks for the Export Your Store suggestion; I'll contact them.

Emma:

I'm looking at your pricing and am slightly confused. I'd like access to eBay UK and Amazon UK which would work out at £70PM, although according to the second table, since I wouldn't be making 1000 listings a month it would be free? Do I work out the cost of the markets then add the listing costs to that number?

Thanks for the responses both.
Supplier
SellerExpress
8 Jun 2012
Hi,

Your SellerExpress subscription is based on the marketplaces you sell on and the number of listings you have.

Your first 1000 listings are free, so AUK and eBay would be
£30 + £50 = £80 per month.

If you were to increase your listings up to 2,500 it would be
£80 + £5 listings charge
The listings are counted as the amount of in stock listings in SellerExpress, not the amount per marketplace, so listing the same 500 items on eBay and Amazon only counts as 500 listings.

As you list more items the charge is added to your marketplace charge as detailed here www.sellerexpress.com/plans-pricing/

If I can help with anything else, please let me know.
Regards, Emma
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 125
27 Jul 2012
Hi there, Brightpearl could work for you, we're got an integration with eBay and we're currently working on one with Amazon so could be just the ticket. Take a look around our website and we also offer a free trial for 30 days to let you get an even better insight too! Go to www.brightpearl.co.uk for more details
United States United States
tom_allyn
24 Aug 2012
Hi I'm new here and I hopes its okay if I resurrect this old thread as it already has useful information to me.

I'm just getting ready to get back into eCommerce after several years break due to a long term health issue that I've finally overcome.

I'm also trying to find a cheap, but high quality solution. Previously I used a product that I liked which gave me a store front, managed inventory, listed and automated Ebay listings. However, I'm currently in financial pinch where my job is just paying the bills, so I need to find the least expensive solution quality solution.

One question I have about Seller Express is you mentioned above that Seller Express offers a 30 free trial. However, when I go to the Seller Express website it says the free trial is 15 days, so which is it or is there some special coupon code to get the 30 day free trial?

My plan is to do this as a family business with my adult son and daughter. Especially my son, because he is very bright, but has a disability that makes finding a job even worse in this already almost insurmountable job market.

The three of us VERY avid readers so I thought selling books might be a place to begin. I'd like to sell both used and perhaps some new dropped shipped books if I can find a good drop shipper. I've also just learned of Amazon fulfillment. I understand that non-fiction books are the easiest and most lucrative and that's almost all I read. My son and daughter on the other hand read fiction.

What would be the best solution to for us that would be inexpensive. Easy to use, and integrate hopefully with as many of the major market places. Plus possibly provide a online store platform.

~Tom
Supplier
SellerExpress
24 Aug 2012
Hi Tom,

The SellerExpress trial was changed to 15 days as we found customers are able to get up and running within a few days. If you sign up and find you would like more time after the 15 days to continue evaluating SellerExpress we would be happy to offer you some additional trial time. We also offer a free managed set up where we go through the account with you and assist in getting everything up and running.

We integrate with Amazon and eBay, both the UK marketplaces and US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and more, as well as PlayTrade, a significant supplementary channel for books. We also offer integration with Magento web stores.

If you would like any further information you can email sales@sellerexpress and I will get in touch.

Regards, Emma
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First