Looking for multi channel software with barcode features

Poster
mobilejoe
Kudos: 20
Looking for multi channel software with barcode features
7 Jun 2012
Hi,

We are looking for some multi channel software that will allow us to book stock items out by barcode and save/show this data on the customers invoice.

The software must be able to communicate with sage and remove items from stock / update customer details to invoice automatically.

Any feedback appreciated.

Kind Regards

Sam
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
Re: Looking for multi channel software with barcode features
8 Jun 2012
Hi Sam,

SellerExpress can manage your listings across eBay, Amazon, PlayTrade and a Magento web store, with stock being removed or quantities adjusted automatically on all marketplaces.
Items can be added by scanning/entering barcodes, and picked & packed using the barcode as reference too. This information will show on the invoice, which you can customise to suit your needs.
You can export and save all order details and invoices, including customer details, for integration with Sage.

You can try SellerExpress free for 30 days, visit www.sellerexpress.com to sign up for your free trial.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please let me know. You can get me on sales@sellerexpress.com

Regards,
Emma
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
United Kingdom United Kingdom
justnuts
Kudos: 36
9 Jun 2012
I am new to this ... so correct me if I am wrong ... don't 'almost' all the multi channel software solutions support barcode inventory ...
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mobilejoe
Kudos: 20
10 Jun 2012
As far as I am aware many softwares do have barcode features for each product. Eg if all the product has the same barcode.

We need a feature for serial number tracking when every item has a unique serial number such as a mobile phone or laptop. We need to know have records of which serial number was purchased by which customer for returns/security and warranty purposes.

If anyone has any feedback regarding this, please share.

Many Thanks
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
11 Jun 2012
Hi Sam,

You can add the serial number to the order information once an item has been purchased. This information will then be saved as part of the order allowing you to check specific serial numbers in the case of returns etc...
Would that be a suitable solution or are you looking to manage it in a different way?

Emma
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
Supplier
Manchester United Kingdom
ChannelGrabber
Kudos: 55
12 Jun 2012
Hi Sam,

In ChannelGrabber all items have a unquie ID (that you can assign) or a SKU. This SKU can be printed out on invoices. Products can then be searchable via SKU, but not currently orders.

However each order is automatically given a specific order number within ChannelGrabber, which can also be printed on the invoice for your customers. Orders are then searchable by this order number, giving you all the information about the customer and what they have purchased from you.

We also currently have in development a tool that will make it easier to refund customers and duplicate orders specifically for doing replacement orders.

Is this close what you would be looking for?

If you would like a demonstration, we hold 1-1 webinars online. I can book you in with one of our sales executives for this if you would like to give a call in on 0161 408 0688 or you can email me at jade@channelgrabber.com

Regards
Jade
ChannelGrabber.com
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 125
26 Jun 2012
I think most multichannel retail software supports barcode inventory, including Brightpearl of course! However you may have an issue integrating with Sage, as SellerExpress mentioned the only way for most to 'integrate' is through data export, so it's a little bit manual.

As well as inventory control, order management and CRM, Brightpearl also comes with full double entry bookkeeping as part of the solution so you wouldn't have to pay for 2 pieces of software. Of course if you didn't want to move your accounts you can always go down the export route.

Brightpearl offer a free trial for 30 days, find out more at www.brightpearl.co.uk

JoeLister
StoreFeeder
World First
First Choice Shipping