2 eBay Stores, 1 Amazon Store ... How do I manage this?

Poster
justnuts
Kudos: 36
2 eBay Stores, 1 Amazon Store ... How do I manage this?
9 Jun 2012
Hi,

We are in a unique situation where we have 2 eBay stores, 1 Amazon Store and 1 webstore (X-Cart) which need to operate from a single inventory database.

The problem:
eBay store1 has unique descriptions, images and variations to eBay store2 for the same product. Amazon store is the same as eBay store2. ( We have about 300-400 products. )

Is there a software capable of helping us out here?

The most important thing is to have a barcode capable inventory system which is common to all the above stores / websites.

[Last edited: 9 Jun 2012]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
justnuts
Re: 2 eBay Stores, 1 Amazon Store ... How do I manage this?
11 Jun 2012
Nothing out there???
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
11 Jun 2012
Hi.

Currently our eBay integration allows for managing 1 eBay account alongside your Amazon and Play accounts and your web store.
We are considering multiple eBay accounts as part of our eBay Phase II development, currently scheduled for release in the next few months.

When you say you would like to operate it from a single inventory database, do you mean you would like the one item, listed 2 different ways on eBay store1 and eBay store2, to draw from the one stock quantity? So regardless of whether it sold on eBay store1 or store2, the same stock quantity would reduce in the software?
Or would you be happy enough to treat the listing on eBay store1 as one item with its own quantity in the software, and the same item listed with different details on eBay store2, would be a different item in the software?

Emma
SellerExpress
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
justnuts
11 Jun 2012
Thank you ...

Yes your first option; regardless of where it is sold ... the quantity of the item would reduce if sold.

Basically to explain again:
Barcode1 is listed on eBay store1, eBay store2 and on Amazon. So if it sells in ebay store2, then quantity of the product goes down in eBay store1 and Amazon store.
Supplier
chris@sellerexpress.com United Kingdom
SellerExpress
Kudos: 250
11 Jun 2012
I'll make sure and pass that onto our developers. We plan all our new features and updates to contain as many requests as possible, to make sure SellerExpress continues to work for sellers.
As soon as I have a confirmed list of new features and a release date I'll post it here.
Emma
SellerExpress helps you manage your inventory,
sales, pricing and orders on eBay, Amazon,
Rakuten and webstores.
Demo available
www.sellerexpress.com
Supplier
Manchester United Kingdom
ChannelGrabber
Kudos: 55
12 Jun 2012
Hi,

We currently support multiple ebay stores, and we also integrate with X-Cart.
We host up to 21 images per product and it's very easy and simple to create a two listings for the same product with different descriptions and pictures.

I feel that we could be a very good solution for you, if you would like to have a 1-1 webinar demonstration of the product then please give me a call on 0161 408 0688 or I may also be contacted via email at jade@ChannelGrabber.com.

In the webinar one of our sales executives will be able to show you how you will be able to create those separate listings for the one product.

Regards
Jade
ChannelGrabber.com
justnuts
12 Jun 2012
Thank you .. I shall call you now.
markb
Kudos: 146
21 Jun 2012
eseller can handle all of this
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 125
30 Jul 2012
Hi, Have you looked at Brightpearl? We integrate with eBay and we are in the process of integrating with Amazon now too.

Brightpearl is a commerce management platform to help you manage, orders, inventory, customers, accounts across multiple sales channels.

You can take out a free, no obligation, 30 day trial here www.brightpearl.co.uk

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder