Help with ebay, amazon and oscommerce order management

Poster
mikes
Kudos: 20
Help with ebay, amazon and oscommerce order management
27 Jun 2012
Hello we currently have 2 x ebay stores, 2 x amazon stores (1 ours and a 2nd that we fulfill orders for so need to print the orders) and an oscommerce webstore.

We spend far too long printing orders manually or in batches from each channel or login. We then get emailed pdf files for the orders from the amazon store we fullfil orders for. This all takes time and organising time is becoming difficult.

Can someone recommend a package that can allow us to auto download orders inc details like SKU/custom field into one place so the warehouse can have access to all the order on one system?

Just need something that is simple to get going with but without the need to import csv files all the time. APi access with ebay and amazon, and direct access to the FTP order files in oscommerce are essential.

Thank you
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 125
Re: Help with ebay, amazon and oscommerce order management
27 Jun 2012
Hi there,

Brightpearl can support your eBay stores and Magento webstores, unfortunately not quite Amazon although it is hopefully coming later on this year, in the meantime you can still download orders manually into Brightpearl (through a data import) it just doesn't happen automatically like the other integrations.

Brightpearl is an all in one solution to manage your business, including inventory and order management, CRM and Accounting, saving you time from manual data entry and freeing up your time for more important things.

It's completely free to try Brightpearl, to find out more and sign up for a free 30 day trial go to www.brightpearl.com.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to come back to us!

Thanks!
Supplier
Toronto Canada
Humber Software Services Inc
Kudos: 78
6 Jul 2012
CodeGoose's Breeze Order Management will get your PayPal-processed / eBay orders, It will get the OSCommerce orders too - if you use PayPal as the Payment processor.

Google them, download the trial.

It is worth the effort!
Supplier
ChannelMAX
Kudos: 256
11 Jul 2012
This is Paul from ChannelMAX .. please feel free to give us a try for all three marketplaces, we also have a very comprehensive Amazon repricing service. eBay repricing is being beta tested and should be available within 30 to 60 days ..

Thanks
Paul
www.ChannelMAX.Net
Supplier
Brightpearl
27 Jul 2012
Quick update on our previous comment on this conversation, we are now building an Amazon integration which will be available soon.

You can pre-register your interest here:

www.brightpearl.co.uk/about-th...ommerce/brightpearl-for-amazon
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Graith
Kudos: 15
8 Aug 2012
Update to the Brightpearl mention above
There's now an OSCommerce integration of Brightpearl here:
www.graith.co.uk/brightpearl.php
Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 553
21 Aug 2012
Hi Mike? Have you tried Stone Edge Order manager in combination with Blackthorne for your order processing?

We could be of help if you need this setup for your business.
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mikes
Kudos: 20
7 Sep 2012
Hello I have been trying Linnworks for the past 2 months for my oscommerce website, amazon and Ebay sales. I have it working but still have issues with the oscommerce shopping methods not being mapped ( all orders are shown as the default method dispute mapping the 3 options we use). I'm not fully happy With it.

Also we are using amazon FBA more for larger stock items and really want to be able to use that stock in the FBA warehouse for website and Ebay orders. Currently it isn't simple.

I like the idea of the Brightpearl offering I see With the oscommerce plugin. But I do need amazon integration. Is there a launch date for this yet?
Supplier
Brightpearl
7 Sep 2012
We don't have specific launch date yet. You can register your interest here: www.brightpearl.co.uk/about-th...ommerce/brightpearl-for-amazon and we will keep you up to date when we have more definite information. I can't commit to a date specifically but my understanding is it will be very soon (ie think months not years). I believe their will be the opportunity to beta test even sooner so it's definitely worth registering if you are interested in taking part.
Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 553
7 Sep 2012

mikes wrote:

Hello I have been trying Linnworks for the past 2 months for my oscommerce website, amazon and Ebay sales. I have it working but still have issues with the oscommerce shopping methods not being mapped ( all orders are shown as the default method dispute mapping the 3 options we use). I'm not fully happy With it.

Also we are using amazon FBA more for larger stock items and really want to be able to use that stock in the FBA warehouse for website and Ebay orders. Currently it isn't simple.

I like the idea of the Brightpearl offering I see With the oscommerce plugin. But I do need amazon integration. Is there a launch date for this yet?
Mike, I know of a company that has Amazon FBA Integration and eBay. But they are more for mid size companies since the software starts at around $10,000. They are more of a custom software than out of the box.
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister