listing programs, templates etc

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 15
listing programs, templates etc
11 Dec 2012
I have recently started selling items on eBay, Amazon and ebid, I can clearly see that I need some sort of listing template, especially for eBay. I did start off with Listing Factory but had problems, which is when I joined this site, luckily before I had paid for a subscription!! What I am looking for is a free program or one with a free trial where I can put professional looking templates up easily on or offline, it would be fantastic if you could share some of your knowledge with me to help my fledgling business thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon

Joe smalley
United States United States
Kudos: 15
Re: listing programs, templates etc
20 Dec 2012

I am a customer support representative for Vendio Services inc. We currently offer a multichannel inventory/listing tool that allows users to share their inventory across Ebay, Amazon & comes with your own vendio store. We currently offer a 30 day Money back guarantee trial period. Should you try our services & feel that they do not fit your needs & you want to cancel the account, simply let us know & we will close the account on your behalf for a full refund. there are no long term obligations or hidden fees. For more information please feel free to review our pricing at or contact sales at 888-787-6014.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Vendio Customer Support
Simply Powerful eCommerce