Webinar -It's October and I'm Not Ready for Holiday Selling!

Poster
United States United States
Page Mage
Kudos: 248
Webinar -It's October and I'm Not Ready for Holiday Selling!
10 Oct 2013
Our upcoming eBay Seller webinar: "OMG It's October and I'm Not Ready for Holiday Selling!" presented by Lisa Suttora.

The peak holiday selling season is just around the corner and yikes! you’re not even close to being ready yet! The good news is, it’s not too late, if you act now. Join us for seven KEY “late to the game” holiday sourcing, selling and marketing strategies! Simple steps that you can take NOW to track and make this your most profitable holiday selling season ever. Presented by Lisa Suttora, ecommerce marketing strategist, speaker, and more!

WHEN: October 23rd from 10:00 a.m. PT - 11:00 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET - 2 p.m. ET WHERE: pagemage.com/omg-its-october-and-im-not-ready-for-holiday-selling

All registrants receive a link to the webinar recording after it's done so sign up even if you can't watch live.

For sellers of all sizes - you do NOT have to be a Top Rated Seller to participate!

The Top Rated Seller Webinars series is hosted by: eBay Radio, Kabbage, GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping, Page Mage, Stamps.com, and Terapeak.

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister