Website to perform automatic auction searches

Poster
travelprograms
Kudos: 20
Website to perform automatic auction searches
30 Jun 2005
Is there a website that allows an E*bayer to save extra searches and receive the finds by email (more than the 100 alotted by E*bay)? I'm an International buyer so I need a save search function across various E*bay websites with "Any Country" or "Worldwide".
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Re: Website to perform automatic auction searches
30 Jun 2005
Hi, if you really want a web-based service ItemScout.com (subscription) and MyBaboon (free) are the closest to what you are looking for, they are both US-focused, but might be worth trying.

You might have more success with desktop software - try AuctionSieve, Munnin, or Prospector for eBay. All are excellent searching programs, AuctionSieve is free, and Munnin has a free light version. Prospector is very well regarded and good value.

I hope that helps
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Italy Italy
travelprograms
Kudos: 20
30 Jun 2005
Thanks a bunch Andy
United States United States
comicart
Kudos: 35
30 Jul 2005
I have been using Auction Chief for years, but I think they have ceased. The support and contact emails are rejected by their host.

However, I loved their product.

It opened a mini browser, allowed you to save unlimited searches and then searches them at an interval you set. You could set up snipe from it or connect to an offline server AuctionStealer.

Are there any out there which come close to this?

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo