Can't see the forest for the trees...

Poster
LarsMedia
Kudos: 20
Can't see the forest for the trees...
19 Nov 2013
I sell media on eBay and feel pretty stoked by how my business has grown. My volume is approx 500 units per week so I'm generating stacks of data, but what are my options for getting some useful insights from it? I'm thinking some kind of app that could tell me what genre/region/era/studio/actor is selling well so I can put more effort into that area or even tweak the prices up a little. So that's analyzing my own data, not other peoples... some kind of Terapeak for my own sales?

Lars

[Last edited: 19 Nov 2013]
Supplier
Victoria, BC United States
Terapeakmatt
Kudos: 30
Re: Can't see the forest for the trees...
19 Nov 2013
Hi Lars,
I work for Terapeak, the leading provider for eBay and Amazon market intelligence tools for sellers. The Terapeak service includes a component called MySales which helps you monitor your sales from both EBay and Amazon in one convenient place.
I encourage you to try our free trial at www.terapeak.com. There's a video on MySales on our YouTube channel as well: youtu.be/jWrSXrB6-BI
Thanks,
Matt Brossard
Customer Experience
Terapeak
United Kingdom United Kingdom
LarsMedia
Kudos: 20
19 Nov 2013
Thanks Matt, I watched the video and it looks really interesting. I'm familiar with Terapeak but haven't used it for a while (not a current subscriber) and didn't know about MySales. Does it have a way to group products together other than by marketplace?
Supplier
Victoria, BC United States
Terapeakmatt
Kudos: 30
19 Nov 2013
The Product Performance section does have some options for manually grouping products.
Thanks for checking it out. I hope we can maybe serve you again.
Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 550
22 Dec 2013
Hi Lars,

If you need in depth report, we can use Terapeak as well as actually go into your listings to separate the data within those listings and categorize them to your choosing. For example, we can take the Product SKU, Price, Genre, and any information within the listing. We will then compile them within excel and create a report based on any criteria you would need. For example, if you want to know how many items sold for Action category, what listings sold, whats the average price, which sku sold the most? Basically we can manipulate any data provided in the listing and present it to you in a readable format. If you're interested send me a message.

Thanks,

Carlo
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics