Monsoon vs Mailware vs other?

Poster
drphanster
Kudos: 20
Monsoon vs Mailware vs other?
22 Jan 2014
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to the board but I've found a number of the postings here to be helpful already.

I'm with an internet retailer and we've been looking at switching to Mailware, and I came across Monsoon Pro and Stonedge. Unfortunately, I can't get in touch with, nor get anyone to call me back from Monsoon. Has anyone had any experience with the software or company?

Does anyone know of any other full suit multi-channel software packages available?

Thanks!
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
Re: Monsoon vs Mailware vs other?
22 Jan 2014
Hi there, drphanster!

I can definitely tell you that Solid Commerce fits that description.

We're a full-suite, all-in-one, multi-channel eCommerce solution. We'll help you sync your inventory on multiple marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc -- also your own webstore with Volusion, Magento, 3dcart, BigCommerce, and others), and then we'll also automate everything else. Listing, shipping, order management, fulfillment, customer management, etc. All in one place, too.

If you want to talk a bit further, I'd love to set up a call. I'm willing to bet we can get someone on the phone with you this afternoon, if you'd like. (We're in Southern California.)

You're more than welcome to give me a call. I'm at 800.750.7617. Hope this helps!

_ Sean
United States United States
drphanster
Kudos: 20
23 Jan 2014
I appreciate your pitch, however, in looking at your pricing structure it appears that your package would be as uneconomical for me as I could imagine. Based on targeted growth this year, your package would cost me somewhere between $4000-$5000 for this year alone. Where as, I can purchase Mailware, even at full price around $7000.00. With additional channel licensing running $100.00 a year. I would own that software license as well. I appreciate your response, but the price seems a little... Well... Unreasonable.
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
23 Jan 2014
Hey, fair enough! But I will say that we're a bit more flexible on pricing than it might seem. Let me know if you'd like to chat; I'm willing to bet we can find something that works for you.
Supplier
United States United States
Rachel@ecomdash
Kudos: 38
24 Jan 2014
Hi drphanster, this is Rachel from Ecomdash!

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties reaching those companies! But there are definitely plenty of options out there for you! But first, what are some of your must haves or wishes for a multi-channel software package? And what is your budget range for a software like this?

Here's a little overview of us:

ecomdash is an enterprise software tool which allows ecommerce sellers to manage their entire business and operations. The ecommerce dashboard allows managers to login to one application that integrates or replaces the multiple systems they depend on to operate today. The manager can see inventory, list products for sale, process and fulfill sales orders without ever leaving the tool. Shipping labels can be printed or sales orders transmitted to suppliers to be processed. Products listed for sale will directly lead to market listings and other automated marketing campaigns. Since this system has a complete view of business operations, you now have a consolidated tool to better understand business needs, customers, financials, and simply be able to “find” data fast for better customer service. ecomdash is a web application enabling ecommerce sellers to run their business from anywhere at any time in a fraction of the time they spend today. We do have two-way automated integrations built for Amazon, eBay, Etsy, ZenCart and 3Dcart as well as shipping options!

Hopefully this helps you! Our website is ecomdash.com for further information!

Let me know if you have any specific questions I can try to answer...or if we can schedule a demo for you in the coming days. Feel free to give us any feedback you may have! We are open to learning anything and everything we can to better help!

Best,

Rachel

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco