Anyone heard of suredone?

Poster
United States United States
kop
Kudos: 34
Anyone heard of suredone?
24 Mar 2014
www.SureDone.com/

I'd like to know if it's any good, I've been let down a lot in the past and I'm with an existing equitable (but not spectacular) solution now.
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
Re: Anyone heard of suredone?
25 Mar 2014
If you're looking for a solution to help you out with multi-channel eCommerce, Solid Commerce might be able to help you out.

We're a fully-integrated eCommerce platform that'll basically do everything SureDone does...and quite a bit more. We can integrate you with all the best marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Sears, Newegg, BestBuy, Overstock, Half.com, and Rakuten...plus a few others, for good measure) and just about any shopping cart application your heart desires.

If you want to talk a bit further about how we can help you out, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM or send me an email at sean.b@SolidCommerce.com.

Hope this helps!
Supplier
tiana.byers
Kudos: 70
3 Jun 2014
Hey There,

Sorry that you haven’t found something that works for you just yet. The listing software apps are still in early stages of development and have along way to go (IMHO). When we were researching listing tools last year, we did come across SureDone - and it appeared to be the most established of the bunch with the most integrations to date. Pricing seemed very different compared to the other guys (Linnworks/Vendio/Mercent) - but would love to hear your take on it. We're working on one now.

Ecomdash is a multichannel inventory management tool that syncs with your sales channels and automatically tracks, updates and manages inventory in all the places you sell. We also have a sales order management and shipping management feature built in, as well as a listing tool (that’s in beta). Ours is pretty basic at this stage in the game as well, but it sure has made a huge difference for many of our current clients using it. It will auto re-list eBay items that sold out and listings were killed. It can auto-list items as you receive stock and approved purchase orders. It can import details from both Amazon and eBay in order to populate your initial inventory within ecomdash (if you've never set up inventory before).

Check the webretailer directory too- I’ve seen sellers post reviews, so you’ll find some honest feedback on different software. Keep us updated and hope this helps!

Tiana with ecomdash
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,387
4 Jun 2014
I looked at it at some point when I was exploring listing solutions. I think the pricing is ridiculous for these things. We ended up writing our own. At least these guys don't charge a percentage of revenue. Those companies that charge a percentage of revenue are parasites in my opinion. They are back office solutions and do little to really increase revenue. They save labor cost, not increase sales, why should they get a share of the revenue? SureDone at least gives you fixed monthly pricing which allows you to do the ROI to determine if they are worth it.
lemongrass
Kudos: 15
31 Dec 2014
SureDone.com seems new and very limited. As a developer, I have implemented a few solutions for clients. The best that I have worked with is www.dydacomp.com. They have two products a PC based solution and a cloud-based solution for inventory management. I would suggest taking a look at their website.

Cheers!
robertw477
Kudos: 60
1 Jan 2015

Jax Music Supply wrote:

I looked at it at some point when I was exploring listing solutions. I think the pricing is ridiculous for these things. We ended up writing our own. At least these guys don't charge a percentage of revenue. Those companies that charge a percentage of revenue are parasites in my opinion. They are back office solutions and do little to really increase revenue. They save labor cost, not increase sales, why should they get a share of the revenue? SureDone at least gives you fixed monthly pricing which allows you to do the ROI to determine if they are worth it.
In my opinion nobody should be involved with any of these companies that get a percentage of sales. You stated it correctly. You do all the heavy lifting and they share in your profits. I joked that I would like to start one of these companies. If you get 100 accounts @1% you already have a 100% of an commerce company. Imagine a few hundred accounts, how much you could make. And truthfully for us if we implemented the proper system it would help revenues and some labor costs etc, however still not reason to give a percentage when all the platforms are getting their piece already.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics