MarketBlast

Poster
thewebenterprise
Kudos: 30
Re: MarketBlast
11 Oct 2005
I pretty much blindly bought MarketBlast in hopes that it would work for me. However it does not have a option for filling in item specifics when scheduling a item and I don't see a option to select a counter. It is also layed out to be more confusing than necessary giving the user the impression that it can do more than it really can. If anyone actually uses MarketBlast as a powerseller I would be curious to know if it is working for them. As of now, the limitation on the listing side has made it unusable for me.
United States United States
Fetchzi
Kudos: 15
20 Oct 2005
never mind

[Last edited: 20 Oct 2005]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
christopher
Kudos: 15
24 Oct 2005
I'm interested that MarketBlast is being used for a consignment store - I'm sure I read that it wasn't really suitable for this. I'd be very interested to know how effective it is. Can it store the info about the consignees? Is it being used in conjuction with another piece of software?

Also any news on long before it works on .co.uk?

Thanks

Chris
beastman
Kudos: 30
21 Nov 2005
I did a trial run, but in my opinion this software is not ready for primetime. There are so many bugs and so many issues that I asked for a refund. I think the software is promising, but absolutely feels like a BETA in a heavy bug-fix cycle. Maybe I will try it again in a year. That said, the tech support was very responsive and the product appears to be on the right track. At the end of the day, I'm still surprised that this software is being sold as after many hours and emails/phone calls, I still could not get it to do something as simple as schedule listings.

You can check MB's mailing list archives on their site to see similar opinion of frustrated users.
doggyface
Kudos: 70
22 Nov 2005
I've been using MarketBlast close to a month now and I love it. Especially the listing strategy. I create all my inventory items and "I set it and forget it ". Marketblast automatically creates and lists all my items at my scheduled date/time--what more can you ask. Can't wait for the next release of Marketblast.
4D
Supplier
4D
Kudos: 20
24 Nov 2005
MarketBlast 1.12 has been released and includes several new features. Details are on the eBay "MarketBlast" message board. - Happy Thanksgiving.

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister