Listing Factory no customer support?

Poster
cfeyen3
Kudos: 15
Listing Factory no customer support?
27 May 2014
Have been using Listing Factory to build listings and host photos for my ebay listings for the past year. I received a notification April 23,2014 that I needed to re-activate my license. Offered a re-activation offer, which included 1 year 600mb image hosting plus 2 year software upgrades with a $60.00 off coupon if i re-activate now. Total cost was $ 29.00, which I paid for through paypal. I received the confirmation email with activation code download. activated and had to update software, which worked except for deleting all my saved projects. not a huge deal, but somewhat irritating. Thought all was good until I received an email on 5/9/14, which somehow I missed, and another one on 5/20/14 which informed me that my account expired on 5/18/14. This was almost a month after I had paid for another year subscription. The email stated that they were offering me a "courtesy 2 day extension until 5/21/14 after which time all the photos that are being hosting for my ebay listings will automatically be deleted. Once deleted they could not be retrieved. On 5/20/14 attempted numerous times to contact someone via email and their "chat" function with no response. opened a trouble ticket and did receive an automated reply that stated they had received my support ticket and would respond within 24 hours. On 5/21/14 I still had not heard back from anyone. Since it was looking like this company is depending solely on automation, I was very concerned my photos would be deleted that day so ended up paying again. This time cost $79.95 ( only a $10.00 off coupon this month). To date have not heard from anyone.

Would love to hear from someone who could resolve this problem and refund my $79.95. Would like to change my listing builder/hosting service, but want to keep my listing template. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Cynthia
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Listing Factory no customer support?
28 May 2014
Hi Cynthia, this seems to be a recurring problem with Listing Factory!

Apparently live chat is the best option, but maybe it's a case of getting lucky and finding someone online.

I'm in live chat with them now, will try and get some answers.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder