Ebay Listing Software Woes

Poster
sunny_boy
Kudos: 155
Ebay Listing Software Woes
29 May 2014
Hi

I have an Access database with 2000 products in it: image paths, html descriptions, Titles, prices etc

I am able to generate a .csv file from the Access 2007 database to upload to our OWN WEBSITE to update or even upload from scratch without any issues.

I am also able to generate a text file from the Access 2007 database to upload to AMAZON to update or even upload from scratch without any issues.

I am looking for something that will allow me to generate a text, csv or xlsx file to upload all 2000 records to eBay.

I have looked at Turbo Lister and although it has an import feature, there is not much help about how to prepare the file that I would import. (Amazon at least, give you an example and you just copy that as an Access query and then export the query to your desktop as an excel file.) Turbo Lister, from my brief encounter with it seems to be never the same result twice.

I don't need any auction management tools or listing tempalates, but I MUST HAVE my own image paths, my own html descriptions/template etc.

Can anyone suggest any software that would fit the bill

Best Regards
Jeff
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,626
Re: Ebay Listing Software Woes
29 May 2014
I haven't used it myself but that's the purpose of eBay File Exchange.

There's also a third-party service that sits on top of it (and other software like Turbo Lister too) called Inventory to eBay.

I've heard File Exchange is a bit of a beast to work with but you sound pretty tech savvy, so I'd say give it a go. Here's the instructions.

Let me know how it works out!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
UK United Kingdom
sunny_boy
Kudos: 155
30 May 2014
Thanks Andy

You are not kidding about File Exchange being a beast to work with.

On the Amazon product upload I downloaded the relevant category file and then created a query to match every field. in the relevant category file.

Once I had created the query I exported it to my desktop. Then saved it as a csv file. And then Uploaded it to Amazon.

I am going to try and do this with File exchange .
Hesperia, CA United States
KimPossibleDang
Kudos: 91
20 Apr 2015
@Andy

I have a solution if you are still trying to use File Exchange.

superfastlistings.com

Let me know if this helps!

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor