Let me know what you think ?

Alan
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: eBay Productivity Tools ?
8 Jun 2014
Hi Alan, thanks for posting.

I've had a look at your site and can see some potential value for sellers. For example, the keyword search includes the number sold and number of watchers in the results.

The selling statistics give some interesting headline figures, but more stats would be useful and limiting it to sellers with less than 1,000 items is quite restrictive.

It might be useful if you could give some more detail here about what you think is particularly useful or unique for sellers in the BidVista tools.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
alanmiers
Kudos: 20
Re: eBay Productivity Tools ?
9 Jun 2014
Hi Andy,

This is not my site to be honest, but I will take some credit for some functionality that has been developed based on my feedback while beta testing the application

The restriction for 1,000 items are for the stats on the left for a seller. I have been told that this is capped due to the time it takes to scan through all the items using the eBay services.

The best feature is the "details" option for the items in the results - you can look at the stats quickly and do some research on the item you are interested in.

Other cool features are product and item research where the later lets you have a good understanding of your current item listed on eBay.

I am using the site on a regular basis and finding it really useful and I am sure the WebRetailer community will feel the same

Thanks.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics