BidSlammer multi auction search function

Poster
lenn
Kudos: 20
BidSlammer multi auction search function
28 Sep 2005
I just checked the trial version of BidSlammer, mainly because I was interested in their meta search on 150 auction sites, but this is the message I got:

Auction Tribune will search 150 auction websites, including eBay, and then notify you of all your items. You'll never miss an item on the Internet. If it's available, we'll find it. Please note that Auction Tribune is down right now due to changes that eBay made. It should be running on May 1.

Any other bidding tools or meta-auction search programs/websites out there?

I'm mainly interested in combining search for Ebay + Amazon + Abebooks

[Last edited: 28 Sep 2005]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
Re: BidSlammer multi auction search function
3 Oct 2005
Hi Lenn,

Yes, there are other multiple site search tools. They are normally web based so take a look at that category.

* DealCloset searches eBay and Overture.
* MyBaboon does eBay, Overture, and uBid.

These sites normally make their money from affiliate links and as Amazon and eBay both have excellent affiliate programs you might well find a site that searches both....

Just remembered AuctionSHARK, who are scheduled to be added to the site soon. They search eBay, Amazon, Overstock and Yahoo.

If it's just books you want, www.bookfinder.com searches eBay, Amazon, and Abeboooks - and many more.

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2012]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Netherlands Netherlands
lenn
Kudos: 20
Re: BidSlammer multi auction search function
3 Oct 2005
thanks,

bookfinder is what I was looking for.

I also found www.aaabooksearch.com but found bookfinder to be better.

I did do some checks though and not all queries in bookfinder give results, whereas their identical query in abebooks.com does give results.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics