Excellent photo hosting site with outstanding templates AAAA+++

Poster
vk2him
Kudos: 361
starstarstarstarstar
Excellent photo hosting site with outstanding templates AAAA+++
7 Dec 2004
I signed up to the Seller Sourcebook about 6 months ago and have never looked back, its great. Their pricing is very reasonable for a lot of storage space. On top of that there are hundreds of wonderfull and professional templates that give your auctions an added sensational look.

One of the nice features is the drop and drag interface to easily upload your photos to your storage area, its very quick and fool proof.

Once your photos are stored, you can use the many templates to create your auctions and add an unlimited number of photos. Another nice feature is that your buyers can click on the photos in your auction which opens up another window showing a very large version of your photo. This is great as the auction page opens quickly and if a buyer wants a more detailed photo, they can do it without delaying the loading of the ebay auction page.

Once you create your auction, you press a button that "generates" the HTML code that can either be pasted into TurboLister etc, or you can create the auction directly on ebay by pasting in the listing code.

Technical support is quick, reliability so far has been 100% uptime since I have been with them, so you could say I'm very happy.
Cheers
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco